Thanks for sharing

Paps

5 Likes

14 Likes

Thanks mate appreciate the kind words , I do try my best

2 Likes

Uk legends skunk

18 Likes

Cooool , all three cuts , amazing , where they hard to come by ?
Fantastic work your doing , love it : )
Can you describe how the cuts grow and final product , even if just few words please : ) love cheese but have only ran crosses , mainly Barneys blue cheese , the cheese pheno is foul like pig/horse manure ( very very loud smellin )yummy taste , great vigor ( in veg cheese pheno easy to spot and smell ) , and hits well , cooooooozy : ) did their triple cheese but the ones I grew were just ok nothing special : )

8 Likes

Love the livers!

2 Likes

Hahaha I’m uk and have never grew or smoked cheese in all my years lol where I live it’s not available anywhere , different world here : )

5 Likes

Great looking work! Hope you share some seeds with us LoL

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words bro. For me the livers was the easiest to get as I’m kinda local to where it originates from Sheffield! Cheese was pretty easy but psychosis I searched for a few years before I got her but iv had those genetics for a long time now bro. They all grow really easy especially my seed forms of them there easy to clone , cheese is a lil more stretchy than the others so may need more training and support to hold her buds up, she has good yielded and stinks like cheesy baby sick n cheeay sweaty feet. Livers is super easy to grow she will suck up and feed and can handle hot temps , she doesn’t like to go below 22c at lights off though , she has the biggest yield of the 3 in my experience and absolutely stinks of chemical blueberry with a must skunk funk in there too and the most fruity of them ,I just love her flavour , she not as stretchy as cheese. with out a dawt my favourite, and psychosis in growth is like a mixture between them both , she has a lil cheese funk goin on but more skunky notes not quite blues smelling fruity but more musky .
Now all 3 stink like mad u have to be careful checking them in flower dont go touching the buds thinking the smell won’t stick to you coz it will you only have to brush past them and boom ur going to stink , one joints worth is going to stink your hole house out and a 8th of this stuff well let’s just say u got some on u and people are goin to no. If your filter fails for some reason wile growing the whole estate is guna no n believe me I no its happened to me. I once had next door come knocking on the door saying he could smell it in his house I had a oz sat there in a bag n it was goin through the walls lol

13 Likes

There will be seeds mate just running the latest batch now to test so when these are tested I’ll let people no

15 Likes

@Ukskunklegends Love your dedication to these lines. Looking forward to following along. I only had the chance to try Cheese one time but it left a lasting impression. You have any flower pics?

1 Like

yep that definitely does that.!!

2 Likes

Iv just changed the light schedule to 12/12 so flower pics will be in abundance soon mate

4 Likes

evening @Ukskunklegends im uk to fekin nice work are they all ugorg from seed or cuts? i love livers and exodus cheese used to go to the exodus partys in the 90s onelove :star_struck:
ive just started some ESB
gonna be following your trip mate
:man_farmer:lime

Hi mate no these are nothing to do with ugorg its my own work completely! I initially crossed livers , psychosis and the exodus cheese clone to a sensi seeds skunk #1 male and I backcrossed from there and then created ibl’s etc etc , thanks popping in mate :uk::heart:

6 Likes

Hi and welcome!! Got me an affinity for the skunk plants as well.
Say I got a question bout your lines, would you say they run more sativa or indica dominant?
Really liking your work there :+1::+1:
Of all your lines, which is the easiest to grow and which is the toughest?
I got me this old school skunk ‘96 making its way From outta South Africa and she is being a finicky plant.
Thanks for more skunk contributions!! :pray::call_me_hand:t4::skunk::dash:

3 Likes

Hi mate , thats a really really good question and a hard one to answer tbh they are all very well balanced hybrids , im goin to say they are all ever so slightly sativa leaning with livers being the most sativa of the bunch then psychosis and then cheese being the most indica leaning of the bunch in effect. And they all pretty much grow them self mate there really hardy plants , not to fussy about nutrients, can handle high temps really well if I had to pick one that was hardest id say cheese but by no means is it hard to grow they really do grow them self’s these strains.
Now then that 96 skunk from South Africa dose sound interesting from what I no there some real deal rks smells to be found in Nigerian skunks, what smells are u getting from them mate have I got pics online id love to check ot out please

3 Likes

hello mate sorry didnt mean to give credit to someone else
only heard of them working those lines fekin glad someone else is your plants look truly great looking closely at ya picks the cheese made me flash back to 97 haa haa :star_struck: :star_struck: my best mate at the time was gifted a cut from the manor lost it co we were young and stupid :face_vomiting: good luck with all ya work man im gonna be watchin very close
great lookin plants
:man_farmer:lime

esb is es a stabilized nigerian skunk crossed with dj shorts original blue berry it can have some real funk on the es side :skunk: :skunk:
lookin at ya pics ya plant look so full of vigor do you sell seeds anywhere by any chance i need some of that old skool in my little tent :heart_eyes:
:man_farmer: lime