Bagseed experiment

This one sprouted March 14th, outside, in a big pot, during a cold snap. Two weeks later, survived a windstorm that was approaching tornado levels. Used cow manure, compost, and a soil mix I made, with perlite. This is it today

14 Likes

April 14

And May 13th

10 Likes

Looks like it working well!

What’s the weather like now?

Got to get a picture still real tiny bit growing my first bag seed well blunt seed to be exact my sister went to a edm concert she groundscored a pack of rolled blunts that where smooshed but the weed smelled real good I went to go reroll them into a joint found a single seed the smoke was pretty good so I stuck it in paper towel now it’s in a 20 gallon outside curious to see how it turns out

5 Likes

Weather’s good. 80s and sunny

2 Likes

Best of luck. Hoping it’s a female. May take a cutting and flower it to see what I have.

2 Likes

I love bagseed. I can’t wait to see how this plays out.

2 Likes

This one has been abused. Used urine and rainwater in its beginning also. Be taking a clone in a few weeks, and flowering it, to see what it is

1 Like

Damn…

2 Likes

I’ve grown a few bagseed, as a newbie. I have no clue what strain, but they seem to be doing nicely. I don’t do anything but water them and trim when needed. I don’t check soil, I don’t ph, I do nothing but trim and water. I live in a very tropical area. My first plants were definitely sativa, I’m thinking these are indica. These are fast growing squatted plants … we are going to find out!

2 Likes

The cartels aren’t stupid, they use best money making gentics they can get.
The only issue is much of their bag seed
Is poorly grown.
Someone I won’t mention told me long ago
What they used then, I can’t remember
Bluebchem, maybe
In anycase He had been approached by them
For gentics.
Off I go.
Peace and good growing

1 Like

I’ve heard that used to be the case for the cartel but they kept adding and adding different genetics to there grows till there fields ended up a cluster F disaster.