Unomas vs. the 2x4 Perpetual of Doom

C91
Day 41

No complaints. Buds started swelling up on day 39. Very happy with this run so far. The only difference between this and the previous run is I’m using ferments this time around. Pumpkin ferment from a local-ish company to be exact. I’ve been top watering it in once a week. So far, the buds are noticeably larger at this point compared to last time…I think that’s the proof that pumpkin ferment does work for increasing yield :pray: (we’ll see for sure come harvest but my uncalibrated eyeballs are telling me I’m getting more buds)

The same company also has a peach ferment that’s used for the last 3 weeks of flower. Can’t wait to try that out and see if it makes a difference; apparently it may increase terpenes. I’ve used it on the two Secret Chiefs and TK…all came out very fragrant and smell excellent. BUT I don’t know if those strains are like that as-is or if it’s because of the peach ferment. So the C91 will be the real test.

TK
Day 8
Height: 24.5”

Check out that variegated leaf. Have you seen this on your cut @syzygy ?

I owe you guys some smoke reports! I’m testing TK right now…loving it so far. More details to come.

Secret Chief #2 was excellent smoke. I posted a full report here: Bodhi Plant Guide - #880 by unomas

Secret Chief #1 (the huge OG looking one) was a letdown…all show, no go. Potency isn’t great. It takes twice the amount of bud to get the same effects as SC #2.

12 Likes