Bodhi Plant Guide

Secret Chief Smoke Report

This smoke report is for one particular pheno (shorty) with a 2 month cure. IME, it’s definitely an 88g13hp leaner.

![image|375x500]
(upload://3eR1kM0BTxl51AyOn2OhKyGr7SV.jpeg)
![image|375x500]

Grow:
This one basically grew itself. It got topped once, which got it to bush out. That was it for training. She didn’t show any type of deficiencies, it didn’t fade too much either towards the end. Stretch was very minimal…like 0.5x. Yield was a hair over 5 zips out of a 7.5 gallon SIP. Leafy but no larf. I don’t mind the sugar leaves since they’re covered in trichs.

This one seems to clone easily also. Vigorous.

Smell:
During the flower, she had a fruity scent to her. Very pleasant.

Stem rub smelled like spice and dookie. This is why I tend to stick with rubbing buds for judging overall smell :joy: spice is all 88g13hp IME…so that means the dookie smell is from SFV?

After grinding a nug, fruity terps with permanent marker backend.

Kinda loud after she’s grinded up. One time, I pulled out a small container of ground up bud real quick to pack my vape. An old dude walked past and said “Man! That’s really stinky!” I was in my car with the windows down…

Taste:
On exhale, the taste is mostly earthy with an orange-like taste backend. After a few hits, the earthiness goes away but the orange is still there til the end.

Effects:
I’d say it’s pretty damn potent…9/10. Relaxed, chill state of mind. Makes me feel calm. About 45 minutes into it, body gets very heavy and feel very relaxed. Like do not operate heavy machinery stoned. Definitely feel like I’m moving slower. It seems like my mind is slower too, but in a positive way. It slows me down enough to be able to think before reacting to things. This would be a great sleeping aid IMO. It’s not gonna make you instantly pass out but if you go lay down and close your eyes, you’ll fall asleep for sure. I feel my head lifting up, from my eyes on up. But the rest of my body is glued to the couch.

So I vape flower like 99% of the time and this thing produces ALOT of thick vapor. Sessions last longer than other strains in my current rotation.

Final:
Secret Chief is a hit! I’m surprised on how this one turned out. The effects and taste definitely makes this a keeper for me. This alone makes me look past the slow vegging and leafiness.

43 Likes