Updated Room (budget)

I may move it due to light leaks. Poly from the lumber yard works in a pinch for walls and i got a staple gun and staples so away we go! It need air BADLY…need to get the air moving and vent it some where and not in the peoples face next door. The vent is on there side of the house…it needs to be moved. Lotta work…i got less than 200 in it all said and done. 1200 watts on flower and 400 veg all MH my node spacing is to die for. Short and stocky

8 Likes

Definitely looks like you know what your doing, keep up the good work. Thanks for the teaser plant pics… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply…my biggest concern is…light leaks and then air flow. FK heat builds up quick. I can move the ballasts also to bring the temps down and venting. Everything in time. Clones wont be ready for another week anyway…so gives me some time and that damping off like wtf is up with that?? Ignorant cunts…killed like 3 already. Fkn OG18 and Gods bud fuck sakes Good thing the others are doing ok. Reveg learned a valuable lesson there…never again. Cut a fkn clone and sex it not the whole fkn plant…ugh. This afgan i got is like a weird plant grows kinda fkd up but does it ever kick ass in a SOG. I bet in SOG flowered right after it roots quarter maybe 1/2 oz per plant…NO VEG. Testing and tuning after i work out these other bugs without killing them. It hit 32 when i was in there tonight…i was sweating.

I knew they needed air…they might grow faster hehe I don’t operate so good when im starving for air!

2 Likes

Without a rigid structure an exhaust fan will suck that into a ball until it gets enough air coming in.

Do you live in a house or apartment, where is that room located :thinking:

You should create a small humidity dome for the seedlings to stop them damping off, I find big drops in room temperature at night cause this problem, I don’t think seedlings can cope with it, a humidity dome keeps the heat in a bit better, so less shock.

2 Likes