Upstate NY seeds/clones/grow grow

Hey guys, 20+ year grower Upstate NY. Indoor/outdoor, big on organics and started using LEDs probably 5 years ago now and won’t turn back those hot,bulky HPS. Attended Oaksterdam Cannabis College in 2010 in Los Angeles,CA just to check it out. Turned out to be great, learned a lot met Ed Rosenthal and the man Mel Frank. Looking at growing some old school landraces for the experience of super long flower schedules and mainly fun. Looking to get to know you fellow growers so Let’s Grow!

15 Likes

Edited 1-17-24: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You may want to check out the thread :arrow_down:
Properly introduce yourself.
Meet some peep’s
Socialize a bit.

Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Edit 1-17-24 @bevestaldo you are a gentlemen and I appreciate all that you have contributed to your new home @ the OG.

See ya out there Surfer Dawg the positive OG Vibes! :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

My mistake, and to correct my previous post, it was supposed to be more of the info related to seed banks not asking for such in a post. Thank you for the heads up .

3 Likes

I changed the initial post, thanks for saying something, I do appreciate it

1 Like

Welcome to OG. Loving seeing more NY growers here.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG. Awesome group here! Im fairly new myself. The long flowering sativas are in my future. Need a new room for the grow. Good luck on your adventures.

1 Like

Any strains in mind? And what method do you use? Always like to see whats being used out there! Thanks

Welcome to OG @bevestaldo.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG!

2 Likes

Yeah I have a super busy schedule and I log on when I can and I’ve been following a few grows. Yes I asked for advice I thought that is what this community did, help answer questions and follow along with people as they progress. Maybe this isn’t the spot for me. As far as that pic you sent I don’t know anything about New York or seeds or clones. That’s not me “bruh” thank you for letting me know that this isn’t the place for me though. I’ll delete my account now

1 Like

Appreciate it

1 Like