Upstate's Whatzit? Pile of seeds giveaway

killing fields f6 from sannies seeds
came with a freebee called killing kush
killing kush from my research is a colab with mota rebel& sannie

2 Likes

@amumayuk I’ll check it out. Thanks. Long flowering?
Oh, I see a picture now. He’s looking for a pure Sativa, I think. That has Indica in it from the look of it. . Should be a good smoke though.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m interested :slightly_smiling_face:!

:smile_cat:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

i could trade you if you fancy anything in my stash
i have sannies seed - killing field f6
- killing kush
tarantulas genetic - demon fruit
medical marijuana co - M39
menfo dope/green shock farms - greendope (i have had an accidental open polinisation from 2males into 6 females so i consider theseF2s)
burnt glue(F)xgreen dope(accidental polination above)

i have some fems but i bought these as last resort if i happen to not be able to grow within my typical procedure for outdoor
last season i ended up with mostly males but i was growing for flowers and wasted my time but wasted i hate to say this because lessons are learnt this way

3 Likes

I don’t mean the people here, just OG in general. Sometimes OG gets treated like a free seed store. Which it is, lol. But all the people passing out seeds want good folks to stick around and share their experiences. It’s more fun for everyone that way.
@amumayuk do you have an indoor setup that can handle sativas? They won’t finish outdoors unless force flowered.

9 Likes

yes i have a 4x4 flowering tent im gonna start posting soon

2 Likes

Dm an address…I have a lambsbread hybrid if you want to try it.
@Kabuddha you too.

8 Likes

You R the man @Upstate

Forward People. Super nice to see your generosity

8 Likes

Yes it is ! These are 9 weeks from breaking soil and they they have this look like theyre going to push out another 10 or 11 weeks haha.
Ok will do, jus freaked myself out at the start.
I remember you saying lambsbread and potentially some lambsbread x Oaxana but that’s all I remember.
Ok they’ll get a hair cut today, I’m going to take clones of them should i take clones now or do you think it would be alright to wait awhile before I do?
Thanks @Upstate for the amazing seeds, plus the expert advice and experience.

2 Likes

@Upstate Lambsbread is pure sativa? And would that work in a greenhouse? I think the peak in mine is 10 ft

2 Likes

@Ghgrower most are not. The Vibes Collective Lambsbread is a pure one. Flowering time around 23 weeks for the plants I grew. 18-26 ±
They’ll finish outdoors but you need to force flower starting now at the latest,or the sun will not be strong enough.
I really didn’t have any extra Lambsbread seed but @Granola has wanted to try it a long time, so I gave him a few but didn’t tell him right away.
I hand picked something special for everybody. I wrote down what it was, but I can’t remember where I wrote it lol. Basically I gave everybody something I thought they would like the most along with the mystery seeds.

8 Likes

You can clone the tops no problem. Stick them in dirt, water them and keep moist. Leave them in your room on the edge down low.

2 Likes

Was just curious☺️ wasn’t asking for seeds really. Just curious about pure sativas. I heard they get super tall.

4 Likes

Cool! Do you have a turn around time on these…ie a timeframe when you would like them grown out? Part of the reasoning in passing them out is to figure out what “they” are right?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Did y’all know lambsbread came from a jamaican heirloom. It was bob marley favorite. :blush:.:trophy:.:trophy:.:heart_eyes:. Best if planted outdoors around june. That way by august - September she will start flowering. Because of less daylight occurring naturally.:blush:. I think. Im not no official :thinking:.:joy:.:rofl:

2 Likes

Hey so end of summer I’m starting my long flower grow got Oaxaca and probably swazi gold i would be willing to drop some then. @upstate Don’t know if that’s to far out or whatever but since I’m committed to long flower. Looking at strains 14+ wks min. Forgot @gregog as x thp as well.

4 Likes

So had a 2nd power outage this grow at start of lights on that lasted 27 hrs so with the long dark and cold got down to 39° in room they stopped streching. 5 of my other plants went hermi may have pollenated them a little but these two doing fine well one fell over fixed with pencil and tape. Also they are under led now first one might be Viet Black/ Huixtepec?

2nd ond just start smelling kind of spicy but really good

Here’s one just went in tent tonight skinniest leaves stinks pretty good

14 Likes

I’ve been able to keep everything under 4’ using smaller containers until mid flower.

8 Likes

Nice to see buds! The one bud in particular looks really resinous. Yes, good chance it’s a vb cross. Really pretty purple color too.
The other plant 2nd photo up might be a manipur hybrid…she’s going to take a while longer to resin up. Could be Jamaican hybrid too…

5 Likes

What size of container do you use to keep them 4 feet and under?

6 Likes