Urine test for THC

This time honoured tradition is the backbone of the welding and iron workers unions.

I suspect this applies to a lot more trades.

3 Likes

Oddly enough I would pass a piss test

2 Likes

File photo of me simultaneously failing a vision test and piss test.

4 Likes

Ahh yes. I call that Monday.

2 Likes

They were dirty anyway

1 Like

arborist as well😅

2 Likes

Indeed. Was in that industry for 15+ years

2 Likes

I had one of those 3 draw plastic jobbers growing up, they take drunken abuse well.

Buy some self test strips as well from Amazon or eBay. I am always under the gun for random testing although it’s been a few years since I have hit that lottery. Sometimes I have to take a break for a week to get in the pass zone but I don’t smoke as much as most. My wife tried one of those tests for giggles and it she was a total fail as expected since she smokes weed every day.

4 Likes

Honestly if it’s already been 2 weeks and you’ve got another week, I’d start eating fatty foods and the day before do as little as activity as possible until after the test.
THC stays in the system for so long because it gets absorbed into your fat. By eating fatty foods while not smoking you are just diluting down what little, if any THC would still be within your body fat. And the being lazy thing is to keep you from burning excess fat which would possibly deposit some THC into your urine.

But for me, when I was younger, had a much better metabolism and smoked crazy amounts of weed, 2 weeks was plenty to pass piss tests. But I was also very active so that probably helped too.

2 Likes

Water is the best for me.

I used this twice for a pre-hire drug test and it worked both times. Both times was done by Quest diagnostics.

3 Likes

Knowing a former iron worker I can confirm this.

2 Likes

I bought some milk thistle.

1 Like

Water, water is the best. Save your money. Water trust me is the best. Things help yes. But do they really. I pasted a lot of them on just drinking water to flush out your the away. 30 years experience. I have used other people’s pee. With the warming pads. The fake pecker one.

Thanks everyone! Going g to just flush flush flush with water and take some herbal liver detox. Might aswell detox my body while I’m at it.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I took a test last night got 2 lines, the second was rather faint, but there… should be good to go come next week.

Just use fake piss. I would never chance whether or not I pass when it comes to landing a job especially if you are a regular smoker. Depending on your BF% and usage it’s possible that you test positive much more than two weeks after usage.

Use this fake pee

I’ve used it twice recently for new employment. Also, my family member who is a Union Journeyman pipefitter has used it many many times to pass tests at his job.

Unless you are taking this piss test for the military and they’re watching you take a piss there’s no reason you should not just use fake pee. They come with handwarmers to get them to temp. I open the handwarmer an hour or so beforehand to get it to temp. Throw the fake piss in the microwave for 15s and then attach the warmer to the bottle to maintain the temp. Throw them in your underwear when you go in to take the test and just squirt it into the cup easy as cake. You may be nervous to use this method the first time but when you realize how easy it is you wont do it any other way. There’s also a batch validator on their website to check and make sure your batch is valid. Good luck!

5 Likes

My piss doesn’t even come with a serial number.

3 Likes

Shit man… When I was paying for it, NO way I could afford that! A quarter a week, and my tolerance is up there. I’d be comatose at a quarter a day!

Still, you are tall and thin, high metabolism, not much fat for thc to be stored in, you got a lot goin for ya. Me on the other hand, over 40, low metabolism, a bit overweight, yeah, much harder for me to pass…

And I’ve passed by fasting for 3 weeks (no weed, of course I eat normal), drink a ton of water, including cranberry juice. and been ok…

1 Like