Urine test for THC

Yeah, nothing like getting the call

“Good afternoon sir, we have good and bad news for you. First! Congratulations! You’re gonna be a daddy and you’re pregnant! Second! Sorry but you failed the drug test as you applied as a male and have women’s urine”

But seriously, in this day and age of “identifying as”, hmmm… Thats a grey and sticky area. Maybe not for probation or jail related drug tests, but for job related ones?

1 Like

im good at taking tests always try and get %100

1 Like

lol… I’ll roll 2 gram doobie for breakfast… guess my tolerance is way up…

1 Like

3 gallons of water a day that is a lot of water bro. Do you know drinking too much water can kill you. That is incredibly insane.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought too lmao

1 Like

Athletes to marathon runners if you don’t drink that much water. You get waterlogged. Water just build up like a balloon. It will kill you

1 Like

Can’t imagine the water weight. Wouldn’t thay be roughly 30 pounds of water?

1 Like

That’s called smokin wet weed

1 Like

Lmao… 3 gallons. This fucking phone. I didn’t see that… I meant 2…, but r really, it’s not that much depending on your activity and so forth.

2 Likes

Mine does the same thing all the time. I’m like you I smoke a lot. I’ll clean out a little bit sometimes. That’s only when I’m out. That’s not too often

Especially during hunting season. I’d be cramping up left and right.

1 Like

Being non active and just a normal consumption of daily water I should be a little over 1gal. My daily activities and being up for about 18- 20hrs a day requires 2 gallons

I dont really drink anything else besides some coffee in the morning. Mis water and OJ and then water the rest of the day.

1 Like

Get yourself some cheap tests from amazon and monitor. Don’t walk in blind. If you can’t pass it, don’t take it, period.

In my experience, 2 weeks was enough time for me every time, but it varies person to person and based on how much you smoke. Biggest things I know are to test yourself beforehand – especially the first piss of the morning, and don’t take the official test with your first piss of the morning.

4 Likes

Use fake urine you don’t have enough time to clean out or cancel the test

1 Like

Quit smoking. 45 days your good to go. Now you can tell me to shut up. Lol What 45 days. Hair one are the worst. They will find a hair. Trust me.

2 Likes

Not a hair test…

1 Like

Fake pee will work unless they stare at your junk

2 Likes

If it’s for a job they will leave you alone if it government no they will look at you pee
There’s a set up you can tape a tube to your junk

Good luck
Paps

1 Like

Not any help, just a funny memory. In the Army, in Germany, 1972. Congress decided that the military had a HUGE drug problem. They banned black light posters and candles in the barracks because they “Produced an atmosphere conducive to drug use.” Seriously. At one point, they took all of the doors off all of the rooms.
Now sargents, lieutenants, and even captains did NOT want to have a unit that tested positive for drugs, period.
SOOOoooo…come testing time, they would line us up, give us each a sample bottle, and then let 10 of us at a time go into the latrine to piss. Totally unsupervised. Whoever was “clean” racked up a whole lotta beers and favors on those days.
Everyone knew exactly what was happening. They just needed to check the boxes.

Good times.

Lob

5 Likes

Welp, test was taken today.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Took a pretest yesterday that came back negative. Should be good.

5 Likes