Used Equipment for sale or trade

whats the brand on the lights and how much?

Philly area… Lumatek 600w ballasts and quality air cooled reflectors. DM if interested…

2 Likes

Make me a deal I can’t refuse.
There both new never opened or used

2 Likes

I was thinking about trying my hand at tissue culture. Does anyone have any supplies, or anything like that? I have things I could trade, hps lights, co2 regulator monitor, things like that.

1 Like

Selling my ViparSpectra XS2000 perfect condition $200.00 + Shipping Canada Only.

Spread the word & it will help me out

8 Likes

OP deleted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never forget having a backup fixture is always a good idea… :wink:

Otherwise: WHAT A DEAL! :+1:

2 Likes

Looking for a light for a grow cabinet/tent that’s 4x2x6 and I am very new to the light setups other than the old reliable Phototron I’ve been using but am just ready for a led light and I’m in the States and it’s a bummer @CADMAN because that’s a sweet light!..also I have big list of seeds or :moneybag:or both open to whatever options anyone has thanks The Doc

2 Likes

OMG I hate stupid borders because I’d be more than happy to take it off your hands but I hope you are able to find someone to grab a steal especially after reading about the features and overall functionality The Doc

2 Likes

LOL, I didn’t realize that light was as expensive as it is. Light does do the job, I have one in my 2x4 tent. Certainly will work for whoever gets it.

3 Likes

Hey quit rubbing it in u Butt Target LoL but hell yeah it’s perfect for my new setup for all phases… I’ve been looking at spider farmer and I like those but I never looked at this because of cost

1 Like

seen this on fleabay its in us bud US $199.89

VIPARSPECTRA XS2000 LED Grow Light Full Spectrum samsungled для растений овощей Блум | eBaytrkparms=ispr%3D1&amdata=enc%3A1oKu5KqwESHS1zozSCoKnnQ28&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=194194673537&targetid=&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9016428&poi=&campaignid=17597089569&mkgroupid=&rlsatarget=&abcId=9300988&merchantid=6296724&gclid=Cj0KCQjwxIOXBhCrARIsAL1QFCa_EKRoSGY4rHIiE-RSpc6I9s2TJRvRXWFOmwMUJw5cyrp-aAuOdIaAnSlEALw_wcB

3 Likes

I saw it too but I’ve got a really bad record of buying shit from there and it’s the first one I found and I’m awaiting a reply I’m still going to see… good looking @JaxxMunster I like the ability to do seedlings veg and flower pluse ripening and Samsung driver’s and I like the design overall… nevermind I just looked at details and the dimensions are not the same as the dimensions on the website and it looks like it’s not the xs series and it’s the s series but it’s deceivingly close and I just got a response it’s a s series he has in an xs series box and forgot to fix the spec’s wtf is wrong with people on eBay it’s like a big party of scammers not all no pun intended but personally bad experiences

1 Like

You got test lights I believe? Some are cheap. Bloom Plus is a cheap light. But I love it.https://www.amazon.com/MAXSISUN-Control-Dimmable-Spectrum-Samsung/dp/B08P1RQRVV?ref_=ast_sto_dp The last one I got for 80 plus$

1 Like

It’s on Amazon for $229 in the US. When I saw the price I as like that’s not much of a savings from new and then I remembered how much more things cost in the land of apologies :laughing:

4 Likes

But the thing about Amazon sometimes it’s cheaper and then sometimes it’s more expensive. Some of the lights now that I have they were over $200 brand new. Overtime they drop down. Then I noticed you couldn’t get them on Amazon anymore. And then they pop back up for almost $200 again. I guess they must’ve got the last supply of them. 230w I got for 90$. The MF 2000. I wish I would have gotten two more.

2 Likes

Yes, mine was given to me by a Viparspectra rep.

3 Likes

Hello Guys,

i have a dimlux 315W CMH which i currently don’t use anymore:

Is anybody interested in buying or trading for it?

Greetz

2 Likes

No need for a new thread.

2 Likes

my bad, @moderators could you include this post in the general trading thread? Thanks in advance :sweat_smile:

1 Like