Used Equipment for sale or trade

Those are good lights. I’ve switched to LED. I do think I had better growing with the 600w.

2 Likes

that’s what i meant

1 Like

i know, i still love it but switched to LED. I’m a little short of money these days but need a new and slightly bigger light, that’s why i decided to sell it.

Sorry, didn’t see that they moved it already :v:

2 Likes

HLG Propagator light. Only used for like 2 weeks. 4ft long. No issues. Asking 100 + shipping

EZ Cloner 32 spot. White. BNIB. Never opened. $150 + shipping

Could be tempted to trade for a brand new 4x8 or 5x10 tent.

3 Likes

I have 2 Gavita 750 e’s
De hps and maybe the best one

Went led no need for them

200 each have bulbs that were new in last run so one run on the bulbs

7 Likes

That is a good light.

2 Likes

Great lights and I’m offering them at give away pricing

1 Like

I have a lot of stuff

I’ll make a list
A complete Trolmaster set up everything you could want I’d consider letting go of

hydro-x
temp/light/humidity
co2 station
smoke detector
Humidity station
Idk like 2 or 3 other things gotta take a look

2 Likes

any pics of equipment as i am setting a a complete growroom in my extra bed room going solar for all electrical needs

2 Likes

If anyone is in the market for some 3x5 caged plates and heater from Dabpress, give me a yell. I upgraded to a 4x7 plate and have no use for it currently and the thing works perfectly as some of you may have seen in the past. Just throw it in a shop press and squish away! :vulcan_salute: :metal: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Hey @bassman5420 - what is your asking for the plates or what sorts of trades would you consider?

1 Like

I should have posted some more info on it.

Small blemish on the top where the shop press contacts the unit. Affects nothing and cant notice it. Plate surfaces are perfect with no scaring or blemishes.

This is where I got the unit. Rosin Press Kit 3x5" - Build A 12T Rosin Machine

Not really looking to trade, just recoup some of the money I put into the new setup.

I am not sure yet what the shipping would be on this thing, so I have not come to a solid price just yet. Figured I would just put my feelers out first and see who was possibly interested.

Tagging a few people that msged me so you all can check out the post if ya want. @Vesti @olschool @FieldEffect

SOLD

5 Likes

i uz a pur on my kitchen tap

Selling;
ViparSpectra XS2000
Marshydro FC3000

Best offers takes them separately or together + shipping costs.

Listed locally as well, IF in driving distance I may consider delivering…

Local ad

5 Likes

If it didn’t cost so much to send to the U.S. I would buy both…….
No way I could compete with locals!

4 Likes

I hear ya. I wish it was cheaper to ship to the states.

4 Likes

Anyone selling an LED light that would work great to flower in a 4x4?

@Vesti check out this video of a guy repairing a Vivosun fan with a similar problem. To remove the bearings you’ll need a puller that most people won’t have, but you could bring the motor to an auto or bicycle shop and see if they can help, that’s the folks who usually have a bunch of bearing drifts and pullers around, but they’re also quite cheap at Harbor Freight or wherever. In the video he just removes the dust seals on the bearings and repacks them, which is honestly what I’d try first. Crack the fan and remove the motor, pull the dust seals and try to swab out whatever dirty grease is in there with rubbing alcohol or mineral spirits and some Q-tips, let it dry in a warm place for a day or two, then repack the bearings with a little squeeze tube of some high speed bearing grease from the hardware or auto store and pop the seals back on. I’ve done this a million times with sealed bearings on bicycles and it works great, frequently they’re just dry inside because the major difference between cheap and expensive bearings, besides tolerances, is the quality and amount of grease fill they get inside. Cheap ones have cheap grease and bad fill, nice ones have space age grease and full fill, with better seals. In this case the cheap bearings will probably help make it easier to pop the dust seals and repack:

I’m a big fan of Super Lube products, they make dozens of different things, their grease and oils are very popular in bike shops as more reasonably priced and bulk packed alternative to bicycle-specific lubes. They even make a ton of food grade lubricants for kitchens and factories that are pretty useful around the house.

https://www.harborfreight.com/85-gram-super-lube-grease-cartridge-93744.html

https://www.super-lube.com/multi-purpose-synthetic-grease-with-syncolon-ptfe

You can get all the bearings, lube, pullers etc through McMaster-Carr, that’s the easiest route though probably not as cheap as shopping around.

7 Likes

14 Likes