Holds true!!!

If a deal seems too good to be true…

You know the rest!

1 Like

They fell off a truck

3 Likes

Yes, yes, off a truck…

I ordered some seat couhsions at work the other day. 2ea

They showed up. 2 boxes. Large boxes. There was 4 in each box, so 2 cases. Called the vendor and they said it was their fault and no need to return the excess… Anyone want a seat coushion? Half price, lol!

7 Likes

So the optimal question is what would 2 cost ?

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: -

How about used hands? Cheap. Lol

Looking for some HIDs as winter in Alberta Canada is freakin cold in my basement, would love to run LEDs but it’s just to cold ,I have some black water 5 gallon jugs to absorb and hold heat thru the night , I seem to be hit and miss with cash so I hope you can be patient as I pool the resources hehe,I’ve been very hesitant to ask as I know I struggle to come up with money, would love to throw seeds in to off set the cost ,but I understand that there are a ton of free seeds around (as It should be ) thanks for your time
Peace

6 Likes

Hey , all good, found what I need ! My sweet little wifey (bless her beautiful soul !) Musta got tired of my pissing and groaning ! Haha! picked up the tab on a new budget CMH ! 315 so grateful,and thanks to all that sent ideas and moral support !
Mad Respect !
Peace

10 Likes

Great! Those cmh bulbs are supposed to have a spectrum close to sunlight. Lots of people are using them for veg and flower and they are pretty efficient too. Good luck! I bet it grows some dank!

9 Likes

I like the cmh for sure. Took down the led was not getting as deep into the canopy. The color of the cmh is sun color for sure.

5 Likes

I loved my 315 CMH and the results I got from it. If it wasn’t for the issues I was having with it (most likely ballast going) and the heat I would have gladly kept trucking along with it. Went LEDs instead and I’m still adjusting. I would never get rid of the CMH though and it most likely will be used again at some point in the future.

11 Likes

What brand is that rosin press?

2 Likes

That’s a Color King: 2 Ton Manual Rosin Press Machine CK220 - Colorking Heat Press Machine Co., LTD.

2 Likes

I’m new to making rosin basically . What’s the best psi to make rosin with? The greater the force the better right?

2 tons is more than enough pressure. Its getting the right temp evenly across is the key.

2 Likes

Anyone interested in a Hanna Combo Meter (PH + PPM) with the box and manual.

The low range Combo® pH, EC, TDS (ppm) and temperature meter
Retails for 150+tax ($170usd)

Asking 97USD + shipping
-PLUS, I will throw in Half of an 8oz Great White Mycorrhizae Powder!
-And I’ll also throw in some meter maintenance chems (ph storage solution, calibration solution - ph7 - ph4 - ppm1000 - ec2.77) - they’re not full, but there’s enough to maintain the meter for a few months if you do monthly maintenance.
-AND if it fits in the box, I’ll give you half a GH Rapid Start bottle, plus some humid acid powder, and vitamin b powder
31pVeXkyuAL

3 Likes

[SOLD] [SOLD] Also Got a Floraflex 8L Battery Powered Backpack Sprayer with box (like new condition)
Has carry handle, and also comes with straps to wear it as a backpack.
Used maybe 3 times, only put filtered water in it.
Retails for 178+tax ($201usd)

Asking 120usd + shipping

floraflex backpack

[SOLD] [SOLD]

1 Like

:us: or :canada: ?

[SOLD] Last item- Bubblebag Dude Washing Machine [SOLD]
Used twice. Washed out each time.
However, due to the fact that there may possibly still be the slightest trace of trichomes - It can only be shipped within Canada.

Asking 75USD + shipping (for the washing machine)
And FOR FREE, I’ll include the Bubble Bag Dude full set of mesh bags. (You will have to pay separate shipping for them.)

[SOLD]
[SOLD]

5 Likes

Brand new zip ties ready to ship, I started my grow journel here wanting to grow scrog but due to disability and feeling better checking each plant I decided to remove the scrog and grow without the netting.

Brand new all together boxed pleae PM me I am not out for profit I want this to go to a nice home were I can see it being used.

Gorilla LITE LINE Indoor Grow Tent High CFM Kit - 2 sets 4 bars each set

iPower GLPSUPNET4ELASTICX2 4x4FT Elastic Trellis Netting with 6 Hooks for Grow Tents Indoor and Outdoor Greenhouse Climbing Plants, 4’ x 4’, Vegetables, Flowers, 2-Pack, White

These Gorllia poles and netting are already installed , just open them up and use.

Never used asking $50.00 or Trade for fem seeds… Auto & Reg Fem would do fine…

2 Likes