Used Equipment for sale or trade

LOL!!! That sums it up…lol. Just don’t go out after dark and you won’t get a winnipeg handshake (stabbed).

5 Likes

BAHAHAHAHHAAA!!! I hate how funny I found this.

4 Likes

It’s your my friend :green_heart:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Right on! You’ll be able to see it in action often…lol

3 Likes

4inch inline fan and 2 ts1000s should have you with another 30 2 litres :smiley:

3 Likes

My favorite song about Winnipeg. And that’s a sentence I never thought I’d say.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

2 Likes

:rofl::joy: exactly what I was thinking!!!
Will use it as a place for all my plants throwing pollen for the next couple weeks/months…but next fall I’m gonna go all out!!! Will be awesome…might be able to keep a mother or 3 and some clones now :smiling_face::partying_face:

Really want to win that phlizon or Mars light now…lol

5 Likes

Such a sad song :laughing: , even more so when I see this was performed for an audience in Berlin. :rofl: :rofl:

:green_heart:

1 Like

My man @Tappy got hooked up with a 2x4, awesome. Anyone in New England trying to part with a 2x4 setup? Have beans, cuts and/or cash.

5 Likes

It will be loved…lol. Wanna try a dwc auto…people make it look like so much fun. A new tent opens up so many more possibilities.

Me: “I need to thin out my seed collection.”

Me: “Now I have more space to make even more seeds!”

10 Likes

@harveest check here for used lights and let people know your budget im sure someone has something to get you started indoor. @Wizdom has a few grow lights for sale maybe they are still around?

3 Likes

I got some spare stuff but I’m in :canada:

1 Like

Bummer we are located in the US over here. Don’t even want to think about price of shipping lol

2 Likes

If anyone is local to the Franklin County, MO area and able to travel for local pickup in Gerald, MO I have a deal for you. Are you or someone you know interested in any grow gear? I have a buddy who recently quit growing and is selling his setups for cheap $450 for 2 tents (5x5x6.5 ft & 3.3x3.3x6ft), grow buckets, and 2 marshydro ts series lights (ts3000 & ts2000). He’s not looking to ship as it would cost an arm and a leg but he might be persuaded to if buyer pays shipping

6 Likes

Anyone in the new england area with an available controller, inline fan, clip on oscillating fan?

1 Like

I bought a few newer lights recently and I don’t see much need for these now, hopefully I can recoup a bit of $$ or trade for quality beans.

I have 6x 65w Autocobs from cobshop.net that served me well. Few years in a tent over auto’s then singles over moms. 5 of these work well in a 4x4 for shorter canopy’s, perfect for autos.

I paid $125 each, I’d like 175 per pair of two shipped to lower 48. I can do better if your interested in all of them.

6 Likes

May I dm. Always looking for close by growmies. Could go over supply haves n have nots/ seed trades

1 Like

Any other equipment for trade/ sale? Looking for; a controller, clip on fan, water reservoir, in-line fan, trim bin, burp bags, bubble has bags. May need lights in near future.

1 Like

Trying to build up supplies for an outdoor run
This is brand new never used it was a back up
I had a different username I’m locked outta it on here it was osogreen I’m locked out of.
I’m trying to get 200.00 for it

2 Likes