But i might get this baby here… http://timbergrowlights.com/model-4vl/

3 Likes

hah i had a feeling it wasn’t a downsizing :joy:

i’m just getting rid of a tent, i only want to run 1

said madscientist never

4 Likes

It made me laugh this, i was going over the thread here… LOL

3 Likes

My light from @MadScientist arrived safe and sound thanks to his excellent packaging skills. Plugged it in after putting the reflectors back on, works flawlessly :smiley:

Rest easy now @MadScientist you can quit stressin lol.

15 Likes

Thank God man! Super happy for ya bro.

Nobody else but the Mad man will give you 420 delivery!

HAHAHAHA

10 Likes

Hello All …I am Looking for Some Cree CXB3590 ,3500K , LED Cob Grow Lights …
as for COB Cree cxb3590 , we need four Pieces , for a DIY Grow Light …Thanks For Your Times…

2 Likes

I’m in So Cal and have a lot of extra equipment I bought used off a friend as pallets, so paid barely anything and have a lot, like a whole storage packed to the top. Lights, ballasts, bulbs, in-line fans, like everything.

I can donate full setups or anything, for seeds to add to my collection. Lmk, thanks

9 Likes

Hi man I’m a UK grower looking for a light (preferred Led)I do av some autoflower seeds to trade cindys 99 crosses if ur interested buddy give me a shout bro thanks

2 Likes

Shout me mate. Lighting for the UK is kinda what I do :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, not really sure how to get HPS lights to UK for less than buying them there new

2 Likes

Hi Budzey,

Even if I don’t have any LEDs, I would be interested in some trade for some Cindy crosses, etc. Big fan of Cindy 99!

I have a bunch of crosses coming too that are pretty popular in California, like Cookies and Cherry Pie mixes, Chemdog, Mint Chocolate Chip, Starfighter, etc

3 Likes

Maybe we can do a straight up bean trade (if no LEDs get traded, lol).

3 Likes

I’ve got a friend with their grow rights here in AZ that could use a set up my bro. . .hit me up and maybe we can work something out

3 Likes

Any body have a small tent they’d like to get rid of? I need something to dry my plants in, say may be 2’×2’×4’? Let me know what your looking for in return.

1 Like

Sounds good @Hoodini, I plan to get things sorted today and this weekend. I have a few close friends in AZ that I haven’t seen for a hot minute, I may plan a trip out soon, even though it’s scorching in AZ right now

1 Like

I’m about 4 hours east of the heat hahah, it’s only about 80 here right now, but definitely let me know, I can meet you where ever, and Iet know know what you want for it

Wow, so i got some shipping rates from various carriers and the cost to ship say a ballast or fan is about the cost of buying a new one, ugh. I’m thinking for bigger equipment, it may not be reasonable to ship, but I’m open to doing my best to get everyone what I can.

For the people in Cali, let’s see if this weekend is good to meet n greet, and I’ll have a car load of gear.

Also planning AZ and OR trips soon, and can bring some with me then too. I seriously underestimated the costs…

If anyone has a hidden bit of knowledge on getting reasonable rates, please let me know.

However, just finished up a bean run, and can swap, much easier to ship than big gear

Thanks!

2 Likes

The USPS flat rate boxes are the best suggestion I can do. The large is a bit spendy, but it goes in the “If it fits, it ships” category. I sent 100lbs of casting sand once for 14$ lol

5 Likes

I’m going to be at the High Life Festival today (Saturday) with any equipment people need (I can bring with me), and some beans from a recent run with some pretty wicked crosses.

PM me if you want to meet up at the festival. Thanks and happy growing!

5 Likes

Where are you located? What do you have in the way of 6” cool tubes, 4X4 or larger tents, fans etc?
:cowboy_hat_face: