Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

Good luck on your grow!

4 Likes

More like they are gonna produce a ton of seeds for US!

10 Likes

Never did have to bust out the bloom plus yet, just been using the other 3

24 Likes

I use bloom plus 3000 and in my opinion they are the best bang for the buck :slight_smile: just saying

4 Likes

Ya price was right on my bp1000, snagged it up on eBay for 27 bucks

Just a cheaper build quality but doesn’t affect light output, just watch grabbing the chips on the face when it’s plugged in cuz I’ve been shocked a few times from it hah

8 Likes

WOW :flushed: I haven’t been shocked by mine yet gots ta B Mocareful :slight_smile: lol

3 Likes

Has anyone grown the Choco Diesel outside? I may try a few.

8 Likes

I’ll tag along I am a big fan of uncle useful

5 Likes

I have, they are pretty burley. And a bit fluffy.

@GMan

49 Likes

Oh my…damn my…hoot !

mindblown-wow

10 Likes

Pretty funny @HappyTrees23s , thanks for that! :joy:

4 Likes

Been 12 days since their first feeding and 2 days since their last.

Really kicked up the vigor of the grow and growth is exploding full throttle now

Lil trick I tried on this last tea was throwing in some composted horse manure from my neighbors fence line and found a couple cow Patty’s I tossed in too. Plants seem to be loving it from just the growth in two day

49 Likes

Wow, they are a little bushy, huh? I can’t decide when to start mine. I sort of want to try them outside and do the others inside this fall.

10 Likes

Ya they def are! Gonna be ready to flip to flower pretty soon! Getting pretty late in the season for outdoor! No time is better than the present for an indoor though

11 Likes

Looking beautiful. Excellent growing. :+1::green_heart:

2 Likes

Hey not sure how many of y’all are on RIU but check this post out by Useful’s daughter saying she’s going to carry on his work, not immediately but she has his seed stock and will be working with it in the future…

Pretty cool, I was happy to see it myself, I just hope she sticks with her word and doesn’t decide against moving forward with these plans.

Peace :peace_symbol: and Happy Growing!

40 Likes

Awesome to see his daughter carry on his legacy like that! :100: :pray: :green_heart:

8 Likes

I hope it’s all legit. Lately we’ve had a rush of scammers, so I’d expect the worse and hope for the best.

I hope she can find the right people to help her realize that dream. It would be more than awesome to see it happen.

16 Likes

If it isn’t, it would mean somebody hacked his account on RIU to make that post. Possible, but unlikely I think.

14 Likes

I know these are going to be excellent (chocolate diesel) reason : just starting some of your auto’s and I sure your recent “run” will be GREAT co-op run thanks @AzSeaindooin420 (Keep them coming !)

5 Likes