Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

And a Damn fine job your doing! Excellent growing :ok_hand: :grin::green_heart:

8 Likes

Gotta agree with ya there! :wink:

8 Likes

Thanks @AzSeaindooin420! Plants look nice and healthy.

6 Likes

Damn that’s no good,sorry to hear that. I appreciate you running this. His choc d is definitely something to preserve. I still have some seeds of his I’ll be much more carefully with them now.

11 Likes

1 week into flower, got a lil stretch going on. The other suspected male is indeed one, so that leaves us with 5 ladies and 2 males for the run

The other fighter that has been behind I’m giving one more week and letting it join the others next Sunday but is looking good and catching up

Timer got dialed back to 7:06am - 7:54pm

That’s all for now folks! Till next time!

60 Likes

Man those look amazing!! Great job!

4 Likes

Thanks bud! Excited to be halfway through the project! Seeds are gonna be raining down from the heavens of OG with useful smiling down from his beanstock in the sky

14 Likes

Thank goodness we got a 2nd male, that was a close one! :sunglasses:

12 Likes

It was my fav plant too! Glad this run wasn’t for bud, I woulda be super disappointed! Haha I’m glad a desirable plant ended up a male though cuz now it can add it’s traits to that genepool

16 Likes

so awesome… you are truly doing a good thing here
The plants look so healthy and happy too.
I am positive Useful is smiling down on you :wink:

12 Likes

This! :100: :pray:

Garden looks beautiful! :green_heart: :v:

7 Likes

Damn those are some lush plants. Great work you’re doing!

9 Likes

Things are moving right along

Put the couple that were behind still in veg in the flower closet this morning so they will be joining the party

Also rearranged the room based on height and put the males directly in front of the fan

Noticed males were starting to drop pollen this morning, tried to shake one of them and accidentally broke the top lol guess I’ll be less abusive next time haha

Timer got dialed back again now set to 7:12 am-7:48pm

Two weeks into flower down, 6-8 more to go

Took the 90watt bloom plus light I was using to veg the others that were behind and added it to the flower closet. So for lighting we’re using 2 viparspectra 100w quantum’s, kuarez 200w quantum, 90 watt bloom plus quantum and 330 watt viparled blurple only using the red channel(160 w) so an estimated of 650w at the wall

62 Likes

It’s looking just gorgeous in there, great job man, you’re moving down the back stretch!:+1:

6 Likes

Those are some nice pics. I know you’re seeding so you’re probably not targeting like a flower nute schedule (i wouldn’t either), but those pics look like some nice examples of too much nitrogen start of flower.

Newer grower here so I like to look at pics and see if I can diagnose stuff.

Close but no cigar, it was light burn, tops got about 8" from my lights, had to get em raised up this week. Burned some tips and tacod some leaves but been coming back out of it. I havent fed em since about a week before flower lol prob not gonna bother either since it’s just a seed run and everything looks good

18 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 Your plants look amazing! :grinning:

4 Likes

Looking great!! Looking a little dark down below🤓
I guess since it’s a seed run maybe you don’t need the light penetration so much? Can’t believe how bushy and healthy they are!

4 Likes

Damn bro, you strangled him good! :rofl:
Looking good my friend.
I’m probably 20-30 days from finished seeds in my projects. Plus a dry of course.

7 Likes

Some need a more vigorous shaking to spill the magic dust. :grin:

6 Likes