Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

It’s my shitty 30 bucks phone camera, I’m pushing 650 watts at the wall out of that closet, it’s bright as fuck and glad it shuts off at night haha hard to get good pics with this thing

5 Likes

Looks good. Useful stress test on the main cola karate chop.

3 Likes

Potato or not it’s clear to see you’ve got a great touch with gardening. The plants look quite robust and pleased. Happy to have tuned in. Homemade teas with experimental local fence manure is looking nice! Much love

5 Likes

Haha well thank you! I most certainly have a green thumb! Never know what’s gonna make them go crazy, last year was aloe leaf slurry in the teas and fishing bringing a live one home and letting it live in a tote overnight then using the water for the tea, shit went crazy adding those touches last year, just don’t have easy access to either this year and not seeing the explosions of last year now

13 Likes

Hmm I have a ton of aloe plants.

3 Likes

Bro live fish brine microbiome what the? You’re awesome! That’s blowing my mind. Thank you for sharing these insights and your subsequent findings, especially as they relate to seasons when fertilisation methods were/are different. No wonder the plants look so good. Very cool and quite resourceful. Much love

7 Likes

You should really scroll through my “going bananas” grow from last year, I documented the feedings of that nature and in 3-4 weeks I had a full blown jungle, shit was rediculous

7 Likes

Ahhh got cha. Regardless they all look super healthy.

3 Likes

Quick midweek update

Males are dropping pollen like crazy, just went in the closet and closed the doors and gave both males a few good big puffs and literally fogged up that closet with dust. Those bitches are def gonna be prego and lands right on the most ideal fertilization day at 18 days into flower, gonna keep repeating daily for the next week but at this point there’s no way this isn’t gonna be a success

33 Likes

If anyone is trying to get their hands on small amounts of the cd pollen let me know and I’ll see what I can harvest this week

34 Likes

I would love some! I’m trying to get my hands on more pollens for my next project :muscle:t2:

7 Likes

What’s ur next project?

6 Likes

A whole bunch of crosses. Dropped 10 JTR f2s for a MOSTLY JTR seed increase. But I’m going to take one and sectionally pollinate it with several different things. Pollen I have so far is Guicy G, Blue Kush, Shiskaberry, and Celtic Stone. Just trying to make some cool shit to give out 🤷🏻

13 Likes

@FirstCavApache64 pssst

8 Likes

I really hope u water the hell out of em so they produce nice fat leaves and throw those leaves into a tea.

Silica in most forms is unstable, aloe provides it in a stable form the plants can intake and silica is truely the building blocks for big tough plants with thick trunks.
I actually went fishing yesterday, brought home 5 small striped bass and let them bubble in water last night, got a solid 12 hours in and pulled em out and tossed em and will be making my usual feeding time tea. Stopped at my buddies on way home and did some trim up of his aloe plants and will be throwing that in as well, last year this recipe made my greenhouse turn into a full blown jungle in 3 weeks. Since that’s about all we got left of veg for the season I’m hoping that gives a nice final punch to get things finishing out strong before they flip

22 Likes

I would love some for this Double Desiel in front.Would be glad to send back seed if all works out.GL

26 Likes

Def interested in some pollen! Are any of the males Chocolate Thai leaning? Either way I’m down

8 Likes

If there’s enough pollen to go around, I’d love to get my hands on some of that!
Happy to compensate you for the trouble of course!

:v:

4 Likes

I’d hit a peanut butter breath with that! @AzSeaindooin420

4 Likes

I’d also like some pollen if there’s any left after the people above me get some. Can also make a donation to help out too

5 Likes