Useful Seeds RIP

Dud Useful ever make Genius Thai F2? Been searching like hell trying to find some

7 Likes

Here are a couple Chocolate D x DLA #5 Day 51

17 Likes

NICE what size grow pot are you using 1 plant correct?

2 Likes

2 plants. 1st 3 pics are #1 next 3 pics are #2. They are both in 30gals. The plants are extremley similar.

1 Like

It’s in a 2.5 gallon nursery pot. I tried running smaller pots than normal this run to see how it goes. I think 4 gallons is where I’ll go for the next run. Here’s the GTE x Chocolate Trip a week ago.

14 Likes

Forgot about this thread . I have a ton of Useful gear. But I’m starting with what I knew he was most proud .
Bag of Oranges :tangerine:

11 Likes

Bag of Oranges is a good one. A grower friend in the yukon of alll places , sent me a 1/4 oz of flower and a couple grams of Rosin at christmas time and it was sure a nice treat. The flavors really grabbed me, very citrus orange forward.
I’m going to start Blue Dream x Chocolate Diesel S1 in November/December and hope to be pollinating them with the Chocolate Diesel F3 pollen from @AzSeaindooin420 over winter.
Have 2 packs of Lucky Lime and a couple others so with each pack I pop I’ll be looking to do seed increases.

11 Likes

Just finished week 11 from flip on Useful’s Genius Thai Extreme x Chocolate Trip and it’s showing off its sativa side by tossing foxtail everywhere. Super dense colas are getting spiky everywhere. Smells like tropical fruit mostly. Another 2 weeks and I’m betting it’s ready.

28 Likes

Doing a stellar job with that one bud. I see the plant, I see the pot. Serious spears for a small pot like that.

4 Likes

Killed it brother! Nice

3 Likes

Only a little late to this party, lol.

Not that it matters but no I never did any auctions Useful sent me a few vials of it a couple months before everything started going up for auction. Looking back, that should of been the first sign that something wasnt right.

That is correct that I was gifted the BOO pollen to use, and did a few projects with that which were shared above. BOOBA was pretty dope, using a bubba kush female to add in some potency and stronger structure to the branching.

I also had some of the chocolate diesel pollen, and used that to make something I called Dark Chocolate, which was Bodhi’s Black Light Fantasy hit with the choco diesel pollen. Advancedbuffalo/Colinthegrower/Blackwoods from up in Maine grew it out a couple years back and said it was too offensive, rotting meat type terps. Just absolutely foul.

I think I have 3 or 4 more BOO seeds left in my collection of Useful gear. The pollen is long since non viable at this point. I got some other packs from him as well that were never listed or are at least a long time since having been listed. I’ll try and go through and put them up, see if yall think any are worth a rush to the front of the line for reproduction.

Lol, I made and donated some freebie for him years back but I dont remember what it is anymore. Maybe some chocolate fire cookies something or another.

Hope yall are doing well and have a great day!

14 Likes

Welcome to OG brother! Awesome to see you over here, haven’t been around PH much lately but I sure miss your thread, and Schwaggy too! Hope all is well and things are looking up! Stoked to have you around for real @dinopartychucks

5 Likes

Lester and I were saying this EXACT thing a few months ago. But we assumed he would have said something…. But anyone who knows Useful knows otherwise. Miss that man a lot!

4 Likes

I’m hoping to start the CD I have soon. An anonymous member sent them to me to run after Useful passed. I have to find out if I need to leave town this fall, first, and if so I’m gonna wait until I return. I don’t want to have to leave in the middle of a grow.

6 Likes

Thanks dude! forgot I made an account some years back lol.

2 Likes

11 out of 11 germinated.

Doing a open pollination run in 4x8

27 Likes

Bitty baby BOO. Waiting to grow up and knock boots with some of @AzSeaindooin420 's Chocolate Diesel dust :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Awesome, Love it! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Hopefully I will get plenty of seeds to share.
I wound up with 9 males and 2 beautiful females.
I culled 4 of the males and replaced with some clones I had in veg.

3 phenos of @stanknugzz77 I’ll eagle Birdseed HEL. Dogwallker OG X Black Triangle
Beautiful cultivars, dense and terpy with a smooth , coat your mouth smoke. Tastes so good!
With a relaxing body , yet mentally upbeat, high. IMO , a close to perfect buzz! Love it

I got 6 of 6 females from his tester pack. All were wonderful.
I got 2 clones from each pheno, so I decided to cross some of them to the MCT.
Hope he doesn’t mind, I’m just a happy , blessed chucker.

8 Likes

Loving the BOO, those ought to be some Fire.
The first seed I ever got to pop, drowned a few while learning, :disappointed_relieved:
Was a beautiful Doubble Dipped Strawberries Trifolate.

I had found a couple of seeds in my buddys Mosca Sweet Tooth, one was a nice male.

I put the male and one of the clones , he helped me make,in a 4x3 and did my first chuck.
Wound up with at least a thousand seeds.
I call them Sweet Dipped.

One semi mutant single cola beast.
If you would like to give these a grow? Or maybe do a little trade?
You or anyone else are welcome to them.
No way I am ever going to grow them all out.
Hate to waste them.
Good luck on your cross.

13 Likes