Useful Seeds RIP

The ones I sent were Sin Mint Cookies x Yeti OG, I just went back and checked. That stinks you lost it to budrot. The pictures you showed me looked like some big colas.

3 Likes

I saved a few buds but they have no smell at all
Makes me wonder what it would have smelled like fully ripe.
Yes was a beatiful plant I took a lot of time with her trying to make Him Proud.
Im curing what I saved , maybe 2 zips. I tried it very smooth heady high but no stink at all. Was like smoking a fine cigar without any odor.
Weird…

2 Likes

I will say it again and again; you fucking killed it with your test run of Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel! I am looking forward to what you think of the flavor/effects of your ladies!

I appreciate you, but please definitely feel free to do what you wish with your Hel ladies. With how amazing that you did with testing and keeping your word, you have definitely earned my respect.

I am honored that you made a hybrid with my work and Useful’s. How is the Mint Chocolate Trip? Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Someone gave me a pack of Chem D x BOO for Secret Santa last year along with other packs, I grew one out and she’s a lovely stinker, not too much orange yet but the cure might show. I made this dry sift hash from a bit of trim and pressed it between wooden blocks with a 12” C-clamp, after heating it up in a silicone egg poaching cup over a mug of boiling water, and then rewarmed, folded, and repressed it a few times until I got a color and texture shift to smooth and glossy. It looks like his strains are great for sieving and not just washing hash from, this is excellent old-school stuff even fresh. Nice and almost brittle until you warm it up between your fingers. I have to get a three hole hash pipe or vape this stuff but I’ve been using ye olde sewing needle and a bowl to suck it up with:

12 Likes

Bet that will be a nice cross.

1 Like

Been running bag of oranges since 2019 love the stuff …reversal done made more bag of oranges … and pollinated my white widow and a uncle John skunk … Booba was frosty fire from dino chucks …had a good keeper of his blacklight Bubba some good purple beautiful plants… strong chemical cleaner

5 Likes

It turned out pretty good.i have one finishing outdoors that leaning heavy to the c99 , as far as terps go. I have only grown a handful of them, but this is the 3rd different pheno I’ve seen. All have been good in their own way. I got plenty.

1 Like

Good morning, I believe I have one of your Chunkadelic Autos going at this time?
Its doing great.
I’m new here also welcome to OG.
How’s your current BOO run been going?

2 Likes

Thank-you for the welcome yes it’s me from.usefuls thread … the 6 baby boos are growing good . I have lights raised high trimmed off lower branches and topped yesterday … you should like the orangeadelic it’s a great lemon citric orange medium to large auto I have been pretty impressed with it … grew 10 outside that finished second week of August

3 Likes

Got a few BOO going myself :wink:

12 Likes

If anyone wants to follow along here’s the link to the repro thread in his honour.

7 Likes

aw shit you lucky duck! I wanted a pack of those bad when they came out. Didnt need any more at the time though.

3 Likes

Hey man thanks for that! I got some Twin City Titties (Booba x Black Light Bubba) right now that are smelling AMAZING, this absolutely juicy citrus/purple chemical cleaner smelling plants, of fabuloso and generic fresh citrus. Its a pretty common smell among all the TCT’s thankfully, whether they are purple or green.

I wonder what a bags of oranges Bx or reversal onto that would be like.

3 Likes

Double Desiel lit up this morning!

13 Likes

Genius Thai Extreme x Chocolate Trip from Useful Seeds via @imstinky in a trade. Took the plant 16 weeks from flip and saw a few nanners in the last week but let it finish out. Has a great tropical fruit smell with a slight earthy funk on the back end. Very nice sativa high with no racy pulse or paranoia like some sativas can give me.

27 Likes

Beautiful buds there wow 16 weeks is a long haul great stuff @FirstCavApache64

4 Likes

That’s absolutely gorgeous and worth the wait, wow man. I hope we see a reproduction of that one, two great sativa hybrids that look like they really clicked together

2 Likes

Very nice brother! And another epic example of Usefuls breeding skills, I agree this should probably be repro’d as well at some point, the more I look through his stuff the more I see that is definitely worthy or reproduction

4 Likes

I can’t wait to grow the CD. I had to hold back for various reasons but hope to start them soon. I want to clone them to try outside as well. I’m hoping to use @santero’s Chocolate Kush seeds to cross to it. It gave me all males every time I grew them. This way if my last 5 are male I’ll mate it to the CD which is one of the parents of his cross.

To the anonymous donor; I haven’t forgotten you! and, I can’t wait! Hit me up anytime. :man_farmer: :pray: :v:

7 Likes

You will have to try that if you need some bag of oranges seeds let me know … got few baby mommas

2 Likes