Utillian 5 (V3) Vape pen

My advice is I think same as his, huge low ohm coils, low power or I found a few things that work great pulsed on a mech.

Lots of nooks and crannies in the coil, extra layers “grab” the dab and also act as a heat sink to moderate heat- up and cooldown

Wicks aren’t necessary, imo but I can’t see his instagram, so maybe he has some cool new shit I never heard of

@tobias_builds I think was another guy Tobias buxler I think

His stuff was more wire art tho

I’ll just say Divine tribe, my V4 with Ti cups is excellent , low temp as it just works with any mod, super easy to clean.

Going smaller i have my old AVS 14mm molecule that hasnt missed a beat in 3+ years

otherwise it diy resin cartridges

1 Like

I remember making my own mods out of stupid shit like Altoids tins. Then it got so popular, then it died. It was a wild ride. I quit nic when it was pretty popular and concentrates were just getting going.

I’ve still got my boxer mod, and I couple RDAs that might be worth at least trading for something.

Yeah there is! I just want to see more of your clouds mostly!

1 Like

I did all of that as well lol.

1 Like

Clouds ™ @TopShelfTrees1

Got me all hyped again on vaping over here, both cannabis and vape juice! :dash:

I have a Utillian 620, I like speed in which it heats up, check-out your warranty, mine states you can’t use more than a 1 amp charge rate. This is my third the first and second died from over heating while charging, until they told me you cant use more than 1 amp. On mine the battery is right behind the PC board causing it to fail if it gets too warm.

I also didn’t know or understand vaping so it’s all user error probably. I’d pack the shot out of it then could never get a hit so I turned the heat to highest and ya I definitely let it charge to long numerous times.lol

1 Like

Just got it on Friday. Haze smoke shop online is a good vendor. Fast shipping and great packaging.

I’ll keep this short and sweet. Who likes reading 6 paragraphs of bullshit to get to the meat and potatoes? It’s a sleek and very heavy unit, but it’s heavy for a reason. It’s got a massive battery and it’s massive for a reason. This puppy isn’t your girlfriends affeminate cute little vape pen. It’s got balls. I never used a pen before so this was all new to me. I do own an ooze 510 cart vape battery so I’ll use that as my point of reference regarding battery life and hit power.

I charged it, loaded some live resin on the coil as directed, primed the coils by heating it for one full cycle, then held the button down and let er rip. I was instantly impressed with how hard it hit and how smooth it was. I could tell no difference in flavor versus smoking it on a nail or in a bowl with bud. The mouthpiece does get warm but not terrible. Those coils get dam hot. They sell an add on bubbler attachment. I’m gonna grab it because I like hard rips but don’t dig the hot mouthpiece which is the only flaw in the device.

Battery life is good considering how hot it burns. I ripped on it for half a day and it was only down to 2 out of 4 bars and I ripped it hard. It’s not a pass around party piece unless you keep the charger close by especially if your friends are some true stoners : )

Haven’t used the quartz coil yet. Having too much fun with the triple titanium. I’ll buy the bong attachment because I really like to rip hard and heat the shit outta my coils so reducing heat at the mouthpiece is worth the few bucks it costs.

All in all…highly recommended but do buy the bong attachment if you’re a hard ripper. Bigger rips and cool lips.

1 Like