Vault win Stardog auto by 2fast4buds added a RQS NLauto also

Oops… Broke a lower one off. So close I’ll water only for a few more days and chop her. Still waiting for some ambers on the flowers itself. Any day now. The flower broken off was 1.8 gram dry. Taste good. Berry/fruity, gas on exhale

1 Like

After 13 weeks and one day, sugar leaf has plenty ambers, hardly none on flower itself but here is the Fastbuds StarDawg, minus 2.6 g we tried out , tastes great, dense, just smallest one ever

Here is the NL by RQS, same age, hope it fills out but I could have ran photos in this amt of time temps been ok, humidity fine, maybe the thermometer is messed up, just usually doesn’t take this long. Guess longer it goes , more be on there. Till next time, happy grows. Fed house n garden, 3 gallon PruneX fabric pots, 315cmh 3100k, been giving just water last week, leach some of the nutes out, think I overdid it , so she be watered from here on out (maybe a quarter strength of needed) I’ll get a better pic, this one really is bad. Sorry bout that. She gaining weight, may have to tie her branches up. :+1: Good sign, just slow, maybe I’ll get alot from her. :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

The end. StarDawg by Fastbuds is in a jar, not much, these were the NL by RQS on left and ZombieDuck bred by grasshopper genetics, hibredseeds .com f1 tester. Mites found there way in , seemed like they didn’t want to finish, think the soil was bad . Trichromes were cloudy, at 13 weeks, even last few days outdoor , The Stardog does taste good. Barely an ounce… I’ll go with quality over quantity this go around. Best I know how to describe it. Lol. Putting a few photo in flower , may do a few posts on them. Good or bad , it’s growing, it’s learning, sure as shit relaxing. Even aggravating at times. But I love to grow so see ya on the flip side of a few photoperiods, bubblegumog (2 years going on a seed off an outdoor plant, was luckt to have gotten it, 5 down to the 1 bestand been cloning from since) and BlueBubbleBerry from Dready Seeds. Let’s hope things go good🌱

Here the right pics​:joy::rofl: Untill next time. Happy grows​:seedling::seedling: