Vegabom’s no-test clone purchase

I use a 5 gal bucket then put a 3 gallon inside that. Drill a1/2 inch hole below the inside bucket, that’s the air gap and when water comes out it full, I fill it every 2 to 3 days. It really depends on what stage of flower

4 Likes

3 Likes

I would like to add that these things are nice to keep things tidy.

6 Likes

This is the Dj short Blueberry that I cloned from the mail- order clone, both are growing vigorously. The Alien og hasn’t rooted yet.

1 Like

room got crowded in a hurry.

2 Likes

Alien og clone finally rooted so it’s gonna be flip time be the end of the week. My light is a Volt fl-1, and it’s at 50 percent now.

6 Likes

I took a look to see if roots made it to the bottem, looking good so far, hopefully I can make it to the finish line with no trouble.

5 Likes

Love you sip planters. They look effective

2 Likes

I spent a little less than 20 bucks at the hardware store. They are pretty effective!

3 Likes

Update, after a week of switching to 12/12,

clones looking really good but the Sweet n Sour Cindy turned male. I was getting excited but he going outside now. Maybe I’ll dust something with it.

5 Likes

Well ,l Ended up F.A.F.O this one……… I was lucky enough to contract russet mites, maybe from my work , I dunno. The clones were good from the start, I had problems developing in my veg tent as the fan leaves started to canoe. I figured they were thirsty at first didn’t think any thing of it. Then I stuck some of those plants in with the clones I bought from the mail, those clones then got them. I ended up using dr enzyme eliminatior, it’s seemed to work on the alien og but the blueberry is too far gone. The russet mites didn’t like the pondo pine and one platinum ice, but all others were toast.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your mite problem, but the tent is looking lovely otherwise. I’ll be following along to see how these turnout. K++ I’m outta likes @Vegabom

1 Like

Is there an air stone, or is there any circulation of the juice in the reservoir, or bottom of the bucket?
Best of luck in your endeavors.

1 Like

No , but that’s not a bad idea, there’s a air gap built in but the air stone would be better I suppose

god i hate those fuvkers. i cant seem to rid them either but only keep them at bay. just glad they arent webbing anything. welll they did a few dead clones but that was it

1 Like