Vegetable Garden 2021

Dropped off some veggies at a friends house…

5 Likes

still canning😭.

3 Likes

it does got overwhelming at times

4 Likes

Nice harvest…I have huge tomatoes and my neighbors peaches are the best…

4 Likes

Clearly you have excellent taste :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s very old school but I never really liked the dugouts and have always used plastic film containers or these test strip containers…btw, I dont know if it’s just me or what but these ceramic one hitters gives better hits but the only problem is you can’t drop it or bang it on the side of an ash tray like most people do cause it will crack…

Bitter Melons one of my favorite vegetables…

Jenny Babe Kush a homemade strain and we have pistils appearing folks…right on time.

Its worth it to grow your own…this is what my local grocery store has…crappy ass fresh green beans…

7 Likes

I hit the motherlode, corn smut from a farmer buddy…

7 Likes

hot peppers anyone?

5 Likes

Still harvesting…

9 Likes

Damn Phil that’s a real nice haul.

time to do some work

7 Likes

You gots a good haul yourself bromigo…I’ve been freezing a lot of my veggies to last me this whole winter…I’m actually getting tired of the garden now, all I do is harvest and give the veggies away…hunting season is right around the corner so I’m looking forward to that…

Fig & citrus trees

5 Likes

This year, the blueberries are off the hook! The containers are piling up.

If you’re not making your own plum sauce… the stuff in the store is made out of pumpkin!!!

10 Likes

NICE haul fellas !!

Hopefully it ends soon we ruining out of jars :crazy_face: and freezer room
Tried growing okra …I just don’t get it the pods become soft in one day and are puny !? Still waiting on carrots and potatoes pole runners r filling up the trellis and we have some more broccolis and cauliflower ready to go in

The beef steak tomatoes toppled over them selves two times now and four cherrie plants are overtaking the place :crazy_face:

If you haven’t had the pleasure of having these creatures consider yourself LUCKY

Our fruit trees are a total bust so far …if a apple tree was to have apples they would have them by now you would think …

Almost time to collect more rosehips !

11 Likes

You ever tried BTK on those suckers? I wiped out the caterpillars on my basil and my mom’s zinnia plants. This year seemed like a poor apple year, but also I would recommend using fertilizer spikes on the trees as well as a drip watering system.

2 Likes

Next year I deff plan to use bt.
They deff reek some havoc that’s for sure !

1 Like

My garden is still producing but I’m over it…now it’s time to pay attention to my recreationals…

8 Likes

Tell me about it tomatoes and cucumbers still hammering .
Pole beans r still hammering
Just pulled about forty carrots
Missed some zucchini so now we have 2 footers …can u say zucchini bread :rofl:
The corn …Idek when that’s done tbh
Just planted 12 more culi and brock plants
And a couple okra pods…
Pumpkins and water melons
Planted 4 more squash plants …
Still more peppers

I’m over it tooo brother we haven’t even started to can tomatoes just froze them all so far!!

The weeds r over taking the garden
This fall we wanna put down landscaping mat !

10 Likes

more work😭

5 Likes

My garden is almost just about done but my fig trees are gonna be going into overdrive…just ate one right off the tree, delish…it’s a chilly morning 54 degrees…

7 Likes

I have 2 praying mantis in my yard and they are guarding my fig trees and eating the ants…1 mantis on each fig trees…

3 Likes