Vernal's Basement Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

I’ve had some savory smells occasionally but nothing like A1 haha.

Liquid smoke, worcestershire, and ketchup…new one to me.

8 Likes

Fun fact there’s an HP sauce pheno in DBHP

5 Likes

Ah so Canadians have their own sauce to ruin steak with.

7 Likes

True fun fact: I had a nice steak ruined the other night by some shitty cafeteria style Salisbury steak powdered gravy.

2 Likes

Hp is a British or English invention.

1 Like

Canada is a founding member of the British Commonwealth.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s because I ate it like 3x/week between frozen dinners and school lunches but I kinda like that spongy grey meat w/ swimming in an unidentifiable brown.

2 Likes

English cuisine. Mushed peas and jellied eels and baked beans on toast. Amazing how you can build the world’s largest empire spanning the globe and your food is still so trash lol.

7 Likes

Since the eel is gelatinous, it releases proteins like collagen, which naturally turn the liquid into jelly .

It’s like the eel wants to be jelly. Let the eel express itself without your judgement.

Sounds gross.

6 Likes

If you drop a hagfish (a sort of vampiric proto-eel) into a bucket of seawater it turns all the water into jelly.

The rarest of delicacies, probably. Hagjelly.

4 Likes

I’ve heard about this. They fuck up commercial fishing nets with their goo. I seem to remember it’s a stress-anti predator response.

I’m not eating those either.

The only Canadian foods are back bacon and poutine neither of which are eel based. Although I bet you could find a quebecois-Japanese fusion place that would do it up for you.

4 Likes

Cosmic Wisdom Seeds has a Hawaiian Haze. They describe it having BBQ/Steak sauce smells.

1 Like

It couldn’t have been that because this was years and years ago but it was a very up and giggly high. Gave us both LSD tracers and we couldn’t stop giggling at each other for no reason lmao. I wish we could have bought more than a half ounce because it didn’t last us longer than a week. It was very very strong and very good bud overall.

1 Like

I think this is the last of the Chem 4 x (Princess x Vortex) plants from @GrowHard

This was the big fluffy one. Very sweet, cereal like. Some black pepper and vomit. Maybe berry or vitamin? Least frosty of the 4, but highest yield.

@Foreigner you’re probably thinking “he definitely uses moisturizer look at those silky soft dickbeaters”…well…you’re wrong. I secrete my own.

16 Likes

Vernal x hagfish F1. The number one antioxidant anti-aging ingredient in all the finer moisturizers.

I don’t really want to picture how they were crossed but I’m running with it anyway.

Buds look really nice.

6 Likes

lol

Funny posts I am just catching up with .

And beautifull buds and manicure :wink:
lol

Any preference to hang dry or wet trim ?

I find people who hang dry - the buds always look airy (in a Good way) and leafs are dried pointed down/up and look like CGI lol

2 Likes

I’m a big proponent of a slow dry and careful dry trim, and trimming dry does take forever. Hang dry until crispy leaves, takes about 10 days give or take depending on humidity. Then I take the buds off and let them dry a few more days, then trim and jar.

5 Likes

Yum

Thanks for the brief run down of you’re process !

I’m going to have to swing for another tent I think . Order it tonight I should have it by chop date. Lol

Just ordered my third 245…getting serious now…better get my seedling game up. Ffs!!! In deep loly
April 23 be pretty fast shipping . 52 days in should close on harvest time . . . Permanent dry tent is a bit much but necessary… Right at start of summer though lol

2 Likes

Do you need a tent for dry? I just hang mine loose in the basement. Or section the plant and hang in the veg tent.

5 Likes

Maybe I don’t.
Cancel cancel cancel order on Amazon lol ffs

I grow in concrete basement . … humid in there sometimes. But cold .

I’ve dried before in open basement in corner or laundry room.
Empty tent

For a solid dry I’d like to forget about it in a closed tent …sounds best …
I’ll see if I can cancel lol

Cancel request refused ffs…oh well 109 after tax for a 2x4x5…I’ll live I guess… especially if I cann get some fine herbs

2 Likes