Vernal's Basement Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

I do the same thing. ~70 degrees and ~60% RH, I just left a plant hanging for 42 days and trimmed it two days ago, came out perfect. No crispy buds or anything, was just like I pulled the buds out of the jar, been curing right on the stick hanging in the basement.

11 Likes

Wish I could do that, I’d never trim just pick a piece everyday.

6 Likes

No joke! I’ve been doing that damn near every day before work :joy:

6 Likes

In my basement, day 6, still a little too wet.

Day 7:

12 Likes

Garland A at 62

23 Likes

Wow. That’s a stunning looking plant. How’s it smelling???

2 Likes

Intoxicating. Hazy lemon-lime soda, pine floor cleaner, nip of kushy mothball and solvent. Sweet, rich, and incensey.

It’s very close to the Golden Goat clone scent wise.

14 Likes

Is the leaf cupping genetic? Is it only purple up top and green down below?

1 Like

Your not a wine taster also are you??? That description couldn’t be anymore precise. :rofl:

2 Likes

Ones right under the light will cup a bit, toward the end. Light stress and all that. It’s greener a bit near the edges and corners and lowers, but it’ll all fade here in a week.

3 Likes

I like things that smell good haha.

1 Like

They tend to cup like that because of heat I’ve found. :v:

1 Like

I ask because of this:

Obviously not the same but similar enough to pique my curiously.

21 Likes

Pretty similar indeed. Some plants more claw down as they fade, not taco up. Maybe it is genetic. Maybe it’s a mix of variables. It’s definitely more noticeable in the center under the lamp. Heat stress, light stress, and genes.

5 Likes

She stayed pretty lime green for me but still with the cupping a bit so might actually be genetic :thinking:

Frost rails for sure. The Garland A is straight :fire::fire::fire:

She’s on the right in this pic, the appy super skunk (massalachia :yum: ) is on the left

Edit: And buds of the massalachia

All under qb288 rspec’s ^^

24 Likes

Glorious! What a couple of monsters.

4 Likes

I don’t remember which f2 version had the Garland A in it, I got the v2? And v3

2 Likes

v1 has Garland “A”.

v2 is Garland “X”, which is just as good IMO. Even more Golden Goat-y and a more floral scent…almost like a florist shop. Bit stretchier and lankier in veg…just like Golden Goat.

v3 is made with Garland “O” which was a lovely OG Kush dominant plant with huge golfball nugs and a sweet cologne like OG Kush scent

v4 is made wiith Garland “N”. Structurally all Golden Goat but smell was all OG Kush.

Lovely plants all but “A” and “X” were my favorites of the 13 or so females I’ve ran chosen from over 75 seedlings.

9 Likes

Correction, I got the f2 v1 and the v3, good thing too because Garland A looks like it’ll hurt yuh :joy:

1 Like

Side branch of the Massachusetts Super Skunk x Appalachia. Harvested at 64. It’s somewhat fluffy so not quite the yielder you might imagine. Good but not crazy. Really more suited to a SOG style plant than bushes.

New stuff just went into flower:

Yet another Garland F1 female plant. Big one. This is like the 14th or 15th plant from the F1 I’ve grown. A and X still favorites.

4 x “Pale Flesh” (Mango Nigerian Cough F2 x Garland). 2 bigger ones and 2 smaller ones. 3 confirmed female, other 1 likely female. Stretchy and branchy as hell like mom.

2 x “Puck the Police” (Puck x Screaming Eagle) x (Puck x Chem 91 bx3). Small plants. Unknown sex.

2 x I95 x Stardawg F2 from @growhard. Small plants, unknown sex.

23 Likes