Vernal's Basement Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

This is a completely made up word. I don’t believe in it.

4 Likes

:face_with_monocle: :shushing_face:

1 Like

@vernal was always a big supporter of the theory of vital force

vi·tal force

/ˈvīdl fôrs/

noun

1. the energy or spirit which animates living creatures; the soul.

“the principle which animates the human being can be visualized as the vital force”

• PHILOSOPHY

(in some theories, particularly that of Bergson) a hypothetical force, independent of physical and chemical forces, regarded as being the causative factor in the evolution and development of living organisms.

I learned so much about vital force from him. I will miss his dedication to science.

12 Likes

I occasionally miss his sarcastic wit, especially when I read something mindbogglingly ridiculous, which does happen on here…apart from that he’s a git :rofl:

9 Likes

I actually enjoyed watching his grows. Interesting stuff.

5 Likes

His grows, breeding, sarcastic witty comments, and humour.

Been tempted to post a bud a day of garland or mass until he comes back :yum:

7 Likes

Hmmm I can understand how @vernal feels. Members of OG 1.0 decided to create a conspiracy over G13 against me, and after all I did sending clones and seeds to several hundred growers across the nation, I was shocked how many sided with the conspirators. I knew it was just a way get me out of the picture and discredit all my efforts, but I decided since thats how it was going to be for the return shown, it wasn’t worth my safety or time during an increase in gestapo tactics post 9-11. I never made an announcement “I’m leaving” I contacted my closer friends, sent off my stock and that was it. Didn’t look for 10 years until unwittingly got drawn in into the “freeman” sovereign stuff, making an argument of laws before Fed reserve act being unconstitutional at Grasscity. I believe that thread was for the ages there 1200 pages long. Incredible debates and some who choose to flame, than even consider. I learned some people rather choose ignorance is bliss than broaden their horizons. I’ll say this “conspiracy” is a touchy topic for cannabis and grow forums. Sorry to see you go. You did help me several times w ph issues and offered good strain advice (Pine Tar Kush and Xmas bud) but I understand when it’s time to go dark. I respect you sir. As with most members you’re comments were entertaining and witty, so I’ll be one who misses it too. I’ll have to rely on @Foreigner for a good dry and dark laugh.

I’ll have to agree with stay in your own lane mantra as I don’t stray too far, probably instinctively out of past experiences :thinking:

9 Likes

Why don’t we all just put it down to butthurt and move on cos life is short and anusol relatively cheap :+1:

3 Likes

I found my Golden Goat x Scott’s OG of @vernal’s via @oleskool830 and gonna do some outside. :yum:

Hope I don’t glow in the dark from smoking the bud! :grin: couldn’t resist.

5 Likes

You are right on @GrowTheAtlas! I do love me some @vernal. He’s a righteous cat that has helped me and been generous right down the line for years. I don’t even know what happened. But @vernal is my friend. I’m not having as much fun these days either. Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Ohio Dumpster??? What do I have to do to get a cut back to her homeland?

2 Likes

Where did that last post go or were my eyes playing tricks on the vernal comment?
Not even a deleted post it’s just vaporized ?

4 Likes

Could be. Maybe that’s the way it is here now. Posts just disappear. I noticed on another thread yesterday that somebody’s post just up and disappeared an hour or so after whoever it was posted it. Not even the ol’ “This post has been deleted and will disappear after 24 hours” or whatever that thing was that used to show up; it was just gone haha.

It’s a mystery…

5 Likes

Vaporized in space .

6 Likes

I just saw @vernal posting on the forum. What’s going on?!

5 Likes

There was a post that got deleted all is good .

2 Likes

I miss vernal.

3 Likes

You and me both! Sure there’s quite a few others here too.

4 Likes

IDK nothing about no deleted posts. I think all mine are in there?

Seems like the crazy contingent has ebbed for now, maybe I’ll make a new thread.

I got some SAN gear in week 7 now. New setup is a bit smaller in the new state/house.

39 Likes

Well welcome back!

7 Likes