Vietnamese Da Lat and Black (Signup Closed)

female plant

18 Likes

wonderful, just havent seen enough of Snow highs Dalat
(sorry i mistackingly called it Dawee).

Is the high kind of luxurious? I think it gives you kind of a Newyears Eve (metropole), luxorious feeling.

1 Like

Hey @Pheno_fiend! Welcome! :grinning: Excellent looking plants man. That male looks like a winner. Great job on those.

There’s a grow log going here for the Dalat seeds we got.

We got 6 plants but it looks like they could all be males. There’s a couple he’s not sure about. Pop over and take look, we’d love to have you. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

4 Likes

shure they are all males? i mean phyically determined? Incase inform me, i might find pollen of snowys dalat, only might

2 Likes

I think it’s documented in the Unicorn thread.

4 Likes

Sent out a few female cuttings to @YoBigdaddy. The cutting were a little small and seeded, but hopefully they root so we can open up this gene pool!

7 Likes

23 Likes

Oooooh, snap, your avatar is Mase and you’re the project savior!?. Oh my god, Lmfao, the irony is off the charts.

@YoBigdaddy @Guitarzan So what happened with snowhigh? Is he sending additional seeds, or the fact that they were regular means you get what you get?

5 Likes

I’ve talked to him. He sold out of the Dalat, but said he had some “B” grade seeds he could send us. I told him to hold off until we saw how these cuts were gonna do. The offer stands, and if none of them make it I’ll hit him up about it.

7 Likes

Okay diggy, @Worcestershire_Farms you got me feeling kind of old this morning I didn’t know who Mase was so I had to look it up to see why that was funny and where the irony lied now I get it. the rap star turned preacher. These clones are definitely going to need our prayers. @Guitarzan I would definitely say we’re going to need to call in the B grade team.

10 Likes

I’ll get with him today.

7 Likes

How the F@#% did I miss this thread for so long!? Beautiful plants @Pheno_fiend! Thanks for trying with those cuttings.

8 Likes

Oh, so it wasn’t just me!! :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I just started (4) $20 each seeds, and feel like a newbie! Nervous about under watering, will I need to extract a seed husk, will I break off the tap root… These would make me super nervous at $50 a seed!

4 Likes

Seriously dude, I started half the pack of Vietnam Black and didn’t find a single male. It’s scary to think if the other half doesn’t contain a male…

9 Likes

Nice trait…high fem%…unless you are trying to make babies.
@YoBigdaddy…couldn’t find the Cambodian red this morning. I’ll find them tonight and get the beans out in the morning. Naturally, I started looking five minutes before I had to leave for work. Typical.

5 Likes

Hey :wave: Just seeing about any updates on these runs. I hope someone found a male. If not would you make S1s ?
Wish I was around to contribute. Next time I definetly will.

@HappyTrees23s

5 Likes

Thank you @Worcestershire_Farms ! I tried the search and did not see that top link. Ill get to reading now haha. Much appreciated
:v: :smiley:

2 Likes

I like this idea and would like to be with you on the branding efforts for such a preservation. We could get these strains back in the market place by stimulating consumer demand for them!