Vietnamese Da Lat and Black (Signup Closed)

Count me in @Guitarzan on this one! if there is still one slot left.

3 Likes

Unfortunately September is a month full of birthdays and weddings for me fellas or I would be all over this curious to watch 5 months of flowering

3 Likes

Yea bro. @TheShowMeHomie Mine was yesterday i didn’t see anything in mailbox. Lol

4 Likes

Well hell homie you know where I live lol I’m sure I could’ve come up with something out of my freezer for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

My oldest daughter is the day before you and my brother is two days after you…I can pencil you on the calendar :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve got plenty of presents from you bro. lol

3 Likes

Don’t worry, Bro, I got you!!! Stay safe/be well.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind 1 or 2 of each diggy gave me some seeds of a viet black cross he made

I’m surprised my homie @Terpycollection isn’t in on this he must not have logged in yet this week I know he has a thing for asian landraces

6 Likes

Happy belated birthday bro!

4 Likes

If it come off anything like @Heritagefarms’ Soma Lavender Co-Op Seed Run, each person SHOULD get a fair amount. Don’t you sweat a thing. BTW, did you get in on that Lavender Run? If you didn’t. I’d surely run a “few” your way. Continue to be safe/well.

6 Likes

No don’t remember a lavender run lol

3 Likes

Man, where you been hiding??? 15 or 16 members went in on the Run, @Heritagefarms grew 'em out, nailed it!!! All that put in got 340 -350 seeds!!! PM me your new address and I’ll shoot some your way. I know you’re lining up your Winter Schedule. Stay safe/be well.

11 Likes

I’ve got the winter run lined up already but spring is not here yet lol

I’ve been staying in my thread mostly a lot of the BS spouting last couple months keeps me from exploring more

8 Likes

If there is still room id pitch in, ive been interested in the dalat for a long time and snowhigh got a bit rich for my blood

7 Likes

Just saw this totally awesome

3 Likes

Speaking of OG Kush, my Log Book indicates I have OG-18 on hand. Phenotype of OG Kush, aka Private Reserve, Photo/Reg. Stay safe/be well.

7 Likes

I think I have one of those too in the collection.

5 Likes

C’mon, Bro, DON’T allow ANY “nonsense” to run you away!!! I tell you what, when the madness seems about to get to ya, just start counting s-l-o-w-l-y to 23. By the time you get there, you’ll be so pissed at ME for having you do it, poof, frustration diverted. BTW, NO charge for the Therapy Session!!! Indeed, stay safe/be well.

13 Likes

Exactly right B, should be no need for that on here. I have checked myself on petty things many a time, not wanting to get The instigator penalty that always come with the retaliation rather than the original infraction…most on here police themselves and their threads well and that’s why I hang here. I have learned to stay away from the shark tank while open as I never seen any of those guys sow a thing except separation and that’s not what I’m about…:metal::sunglasses:

Your welcome tho set up camp in my threads @TheShowMeHomie, glad to have you…

13 Likes

edit: OK. @rootfarmer snags the last spot. The bolded names are paid. @romanoweed is paid because he turned me onto the newsletter where I found the seeds. Thanks buddy. :grinning:

I’m gonna wait until I have the seeds in hand before I start collecting money. PayPal will work best for me. I made the first post a wiki, so if you have a PayPal acct, please put a “p” by your name. If you don’t have an acct, I’ll send you a request, and you’ll get an email with a link you can use to pay with a card. I really don’t want to deal with cash, or money orders, but if you don’t have a credit/debit card there’s not really another option, so we’ll make do.
:guitar:

13 Likes