Vietnamese Da Lat and Black (Signup Closed)

You send me dat PayPal Info, I’ll be on it “like a duck on a June Bug!!!”. You take care, enjoy the weekend, stay safe/be well.

7 Likes

Let me know how to pay. Hopefully a few options? If not, I will figure it out quick. Thanks again for doing this.

5 Likes

@Guitarzan - send me your PP - I’m down for the cause…

4 Likes

That vietnam black s1 x vietnam black sounds amazing. Ive seen some pictures of that cut those s1’s come from and it looks :ok_hand:

6 Likes

I have a paypal account btw so just lemme know when youre ready for payment

6 Likes

Hey Guys,
If theres spot left, let me know. Also if anyone wants to pull out hit me up.

I have some beans of reproducti on of snows viet black if we want to chuck some more in too.

4 Likes

I can Pay Pal pm me mail to send it to…

5 Likes

Let me know how to get you the funds , that was alot to put up front , thank you for making this happen .

5 Likes

Can do PayPal whenever you’d like.

3 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms for the W-I-N on the Vietnam Black!!! Another Master at work will be a joy to behold. Indeed, ALL, have a safe weekend and, be well.

3 Likes

You can get PayPal on your desktop computer. Or your iPad, whatever it is you use to post on overgrow. I don’t use my phone for anything except phone calls and texts and occasional pictures of my dogs. I use my iPad for pretty much everything internet-related, unless I’m posting pics in my grow log, in which case I use the desktop. And I have a paypal account. I never use it, but I have one haha.

This sounds like a really interesting project, @Guitarzan, I hope whoever ends up growing these out posts a log of it here.

3 Likes

Huh, when I go to payppal to sign up it asks for a mobile number, I cant get past that, tried to contact paypal, and the robot keeps asking for my acct number, which I don’t have and why I am calling.

Mail](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986) for Windows 10

2 Likes

But I been working on it might just get a burner and use that number just never use it…saw family dollar had a trac phone for 15 bucks

3 Likes

Ah, yeah, okay, I guess you need a cel number. I don’t remember having to do that, but if it’s happening to you, they must require it. Bummer.

1 Like

I’ll take the last spot if still available, would really like that Vietnamese. Sorry I know my account is new but I’d rather ask than miss out.

2 Likes

You don’t have to sign up for an account. I’ll email you an invoice, and there’ll be a Pay Now link in the email. Just click it, and it’ll bypass the login, and take you straight to the payment screen.

I expected a tracking # by now, but I’m not worried about it. I know John’s struggling with health issues, so he’s moving slower than normal, but I have no doubt that he’ll come through.

As things progress I’ll let you all know what’s happening. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

11 Likes

Love how a plan comes together around here…hit me up when you need funds and I’ll PP…:metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I just want to say I consider it an honor and a privilege to be part of this group of 20. I foresee many future collaborations within this group.
Thank you to everybody who signed up and made this possible.

13 Likes

@Guitarzan right, I thank you so much, but i am working on paypal so i can participate in the future, with out you I would not be able to now! much appreciated, but I missed out on some others, and another problem was I tryed to donate to server, but Lemonadejoe is eu. and my debit and cc wont allow that. So I will get one its just a matter of getting in touch. I use to sell on ebay and had a acct, just been awhile .

4 Likes

I totally agree @Upstate it is a joy and pleasure. And i am looking forward to many more collaboration

7 Likes