Vietnamese Da Lat and Black (Signup Closed)

@Who

• you can get a free number from Google with a Gmail account.

• its called Google Voice - it can send\receive sms as well.

YMMV - not sure if Paypal can screen on GV #'s or not - never tested it

login to the gmail account and then add GV as an app…

I use my GV number when I want the ability to screen out people later;
e,g., posting on Craigslist…

7 Likes

I never thought about that. I use Google stuff. That’s a good idea. I can’t keep up with tech anymore and quit trying.

7 Likes

@rootfarmer hey thanks!! I can do that thanks, alot a real lot, there was some comedian had a skit “press 9 if you would rather beat yourself to death then listen to another option” lol that is so me

3 Likes

I meant about paypal press 9 , not your idea, that I like!

3 Likes

WOO-HOO!! Seeds arrived this morning, and they’ve been mailed to our growers.

For the Da Lat we’ve put ourselves in the more than capable hands of @YoBigdaddy. For the VB, we’re gettin Diggy wid it @Worcestershire_Farms.

I know I said it’d be $45, but I failed to consider the Guitarzan Paranoid Overcompensation fee to cover the $50 for overnight shipping, so if you guys could make it $47.50, I’d be very appreciative.

Those of you who indicated you have PP will get a mass DM with my PP addy in it. That will be: Upstate, yobigdaddy, kingmambo, misterbee, BubbaRay, almostdone, MBVapester, TheCrueltyDesk, and rootfarmer

For the rest of you I’ll need an email addy to send your PayPal money request to. That list is: Worcestershire_Farms, Instg8ter, Heritagefarms, Old-Ron, YoungDad420, lefthandseeds, neogitus, JDem075, and WHO.

If you don’t have the ability to pay with a card, DM me, and we’ll work something out. If you’re paying with PayPal, please put your OG name in the comments, so I can keep track of things.

Shit boys, I’d say it’s on. :grinning:
:guitar:

19 Likes

You have to know…we have your back!!! Yes, it’s ON!!! Continue to stay safe/be well. On second thought, I’ll make mine an even Fitty ($50.00). This way, if someONE can’t swing the extra, you have it for someone. If not, goes in your personal kitty.

13 Likes

Nice job @Guitarzan!

7 Likes

Thanks for helping to organize this @Guitarzan, and huge thanks to @Worcestershire_Farms and @YoBigdaddy for making dat seed.

13 Likes

Man I’m so excited! I can’t wait to see these plants grown. Are we starting individual threads for these?

7 Likes

Yes. Both of you thanks Dalat!!! Lol.

10 Likes

I have pay pal

5 Likes

Paid in monopoly money this morning. What an awesome idea for a run. Excited to see how this one turns out without 100+ people signed up. Snowhigh has a bunch of interesting stuff too. Special thanks to everyone putting in the work to make this happen.

14 Likes

I’m in trim jail, so I missed this. It will be cool to watch them grow out. I love projects like this. Grow on OG!! :grin:

8 Likes

done did it… :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

That’s up to @YoBigdaddy and @Worcestershire_Farms, but I certainly hope they do. I’d love to see both of those unfold. :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

@Guitarzan thanks again man, taking that hassle on yourself.

5 Likes

I forgot to mention that John sent us 11 seeds of each strain. :+1:

8 Likes

I will drop beans in 2 wks and take lots and lots of pics along the way. Buckle up going to be one crazy long ride. We should have seeds in time for spring season so leave room outside for this one.

9 Likes

Will be sending that tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest waiting on check to clear bank

4 Likes

No problemo man. :+1:

2 Likes