Vintage Cinderella99 X Romberry giveaway(closed)

Gotta put this on hold for now guys! I have enough people to keep me busy for a week.

Let me get this batch out and if possible I’ll re-open this at a later date.

9 Likes

Thanks again @Muleskinner! :grin:

1 Like

Would love to try or trade
Lmk

1 Like

Thank you in advance! I’m as excited as a puppy with 2 peters to give 'em a run later in October. Jah!

3 Likes

OK, I just finished packing up all the seeds, I will update when I’ve mailed the first batch from Johnny Hempseed genetics this week :grinning:

I’m doing 20 envelopes, so in addition to latecomers Swampthing and Oleskool there is ONE more slot available.

Be careful opening the seed containers! They will come flying out, you’ve been warned, don’t be standing over the heat register or open drainhole, etc. Each person will get 3 packs - one of C99 X Romberry (in BLUE container), one of Hurkle F2’s (TGA) in unmarked WHITE container. Because you need your CBD.

The 3rd pack will be in the labeled white container. here’s a key to the label, it’s one of these:

FG - Fat Grape. home made strain, descended from BCGA Orange Crush and Brothers Grimm NL#5
H X NL75 - Hurkle by Northern Lights #5 75%
CNTC - Cannatonic F2 (Resin Seeds)

16 Likes

Holy, man! It’s gonna be like Christmas morning when these packs land! :santa:

6 Likes

I’m super excited about this man! Never tried CBD rich weed, the one seed i was germinating, didn’t come out yet!

I love the name! LOL

2 Likes

Ya or like a kid getting full size candy bars on Halloween! :ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

4 Likes

I have a couple of questions, off topic, but on topic…

1. who, if anyone, has access to private messages?
  2. how safe is it to send a address via private message?
  3. would sending a external email address be safer?
4 Likes

i’m not sure where the servers are hosted/located or who has root, but messages on the internet are permanent and the OG servers have been seized before :stuck_out_tongue: so i prefer e-mail even if its a PO box or temporary shipping address

3 Likes

You are very generous. I was happy now I’m ecstatic!

2 Likes

wow @Muleskinner that’s incredibly generous, they all sound incredible, i’m so lucky to be part of such an amazing community!

2 Likes

Thanks Much appreciated!!! I have a few to send back

1 Like

I second the feeling, elated here!

Right on point! Amazing people here.

3 Likes

let’s see if the seeds actually get there first! the packaging and mailing is the only real hassle, I’ve given away way more seeds in person than this since legalization last fall. I consider it outreach…a service project.

The idea is, you take the free seeds and make more and get some new people gardening. :+1:

10 Likes

I´m trying to convince my brother in law and a cousin of my girl to get into it!

5 Likes

I may have just pee’d a little.

5 Likes

Very generous kind sir @Muleskinner. I know the postage adds up too! :wink:

Much appreciated and many thanks,

Herbie :thumbsup:

8 Likes

Many thanks Muleskinner. A generous gesture that will not be forgotten. I’ll post on here how the grows progress. Thanks again my brother!

4 Likes

still waiting for envelopes.com to come through, they haven’t shipped my 2nd order yet - going slower than I thought but the wheels are turning, will post another update when I start mailing

10 Likes