Vintage Cinderella99 X Romberry giveaway(closed)

So grateful for your generosity. The wait is well worth it. Not in any rush from my perspective.

3 Likes

Well said, i second the thought.

Yes, very exciting indeed. Canā€™t wait to see for myself and show the community what these Genetics can do. Iā€™m excited about the hurkle. Never ran a high cbd strain.

1 Like

No worries@muleskinner your thoughtfulness is more appreciated than you know !

2 Likes

Thanks again, Muleskinner.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still sad you did this give-away while I was out of town :grin: Nah just kiddinā€™, I salute your generosity. Also as a fellow Masshole, eventually we can just trade clones :wink:

4 Likes

did you try to PM him it says 1 more in the title ?

3 Likes

ā€¦ Iā€™m not good at words or details :laughing: Thanks for pointing it out, but Iā€™ll leave the last batch for someone in needā€¦ my ā€œjust in case Sessions comes after usā€ stockpile will keep me occupied for a while.

4 Likes

Hey can I please get some. strong text

Hey. Can I please get a couple seeds from you. Toronto grower here.

Someone has claimed the last batch. Sorry about that, youā€™ll be first in the line for the next batch which will probably be within a few months.

K. Thank you very much :slight_smile: have a good day.

Update - I mailed out the seeds to the 12 USA-based gardeners today. Look for them next week. Donā€™t forget the white unlabeled one is Hurkle, blue one is C99XRomberry.

To the 8 gardeners outside of US - I found out that to mail any kind of rigid container you must use ā€œsmall packageā€ rate instead of envelope. That means $9.50 for Canadians and $13.50 for the other countries. Iā€™m still willing to mail the seeds, but I need to ask for the $9.50 or $13.50 shipping cost, via Paypal.

If youā€™re up for that, send me another PM and Iā€™ll give you my Paypal email address, thanks.

8 Likes

i dont have paypal can i e-mail money transfer

1 Like

how does that work???

1 Like

I guess another option would be mailing me a $10 bill, OK itā€™s Canadian make it $13. :smile:

3 Likes

do you use bitcoin ?

Anyone canā€™t PayPal, I got $20 on it.

That is a hype builder there, and a killer ad for BMW.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

@Kalgrae if you cover me iā€™ll e-transfer you

1 Like