Virginia Is For Lovers

We have them at my dad’s lake house. There almost as bad as the geese when it comes to crapping all over the boats and dock. They’re pretty birds but damn.

3 Likes

Is there a local place that offers testing for male/female plants in Richmond?

I heard someone mentioned a place in Hanover that does it for $15/each but I can’t find anything on google.

Thanks!

3 Likes

@Gonzo

https://www.sativatest.com/services/#foreignMaterial

edit: seems like Sativa Test labs is the VA one ive heard about

dont see it listed but I thought this company did gender tests too… About — Green Analytics Virginia

edit 2: that is the one you mentioned, East Coast Cannalytics’ in Hanover but changed their name Cannabis test lab moves to Hanover County to be centrally located - Richmond BizSense

You should message them and ask about gender testing, typically it only requires one or two leaves

2 Likes

Let me know how that goes, I’d love to hear more about their process and methodology.

2 Likes

Farmer freeman, yet to hear anything negative. It’s not richmond I guess, but close enough for mail times to not punish you @Gonzo

7 Likes

Thanks @RatsboggleBiological !

So looks like you can walk right into their office in Ashland @breadwinner they make you fill out a basic form, name, address, email etc. You just need one leaf in a ziploc & the fee is $10 just like farmer freeman.

I’ll give it a try & report back.

9 Likes

someone was asking a few weeks ago about a cannabar type place in 7 cities, prob referring to queens green. they got kicked out of their location so the one they’re at now doesn’t have one but they’re apparently building a new one that will have a consumption area, they’re calling it full service whatever that means.

2 Likes

Kids love the kiddie pool so much…,

10 Likes

Hey, dont know how I missed this last year. Another Virginian here. NOVA area. Did my first run last year and starting second one now.

13 Likes

On the Rappahannock here in the Chancellorsville area. Lived and grown in the woods for 40 years.

11 Likes

Howdy @kevinn @theDOSgod!! Pull up a bean bag chair and take a hit off this doobie….

6 Likes

Chancellorsville is a pretty area & quiet. Always liked it out there walking the battlefields :+1:

5 Likes

They haaaatin!!!

7 Likes

I know a guy who knows a guy for those lol. My problem is the stupid emission testing up here. My truck has tiny cracks in the exhaust manifolds (common issue with these trucks) but the main catalytic converter is welded to it, so they cost a lot more. Probably going to have to replace the whole damn thing before Feb when my tags need to be renewed so I can pass. They wont issue stickers if it fails. I just had a buddy patch weld a 2 inch hole in the cat-back the other day.

5 Likes

I’m so glad we don’t have emissions testing in my county. I grew up in DC and my cars would always fail using their screwed up testing equipment. You’d see cars visibly smoking pass and then you’ll fail with a 3 year old car. Now unless you’re running a really loud open exhaust it’s easy to pass inspection.

4 Likes

I just have a crack in my windshield. The code for cracked windshields is so vague these pussy boys are scared to pass it.

It’s messed up cuz I went out of town right after it expired and when I got back into town, the whole world went on lock down. Global supply chains exploded. Try getting your windshield replaced when there aren’t any windshields.

The thing I find funny is; they didn’t care about inspection stickers then. If they didnt care then, they shouldn’t care now. Just like they didn’t care about people pulling up to restaurants and getting open cups of To Go liquor without getting out of the car.

Fuck em. I’ll fix it when I’m ready.

5 Likes

SWVA is a different plain of existence than Nova. We just get farm use tags. :joy:

I grew up outside of Cincinnati and we had e-check. It was an absolute mess and another way to penalized poverty.

5 Likes

How do you go about getting farm use tags? I haven’t seen any around here in a while.

2 Likes

And red diesel, I love it :wink:

5 Likes

Damnit fellas. Looks like they are about to put an end to the unofficial farm use plates next year.

3 Likes