Virginia Is For Lovers

I was just reading about that, too. They are going to have permanent farm tags for unregistered farm vehicles?

1 Like

farm use has been abused hard. just had a trailer on 64 through Chesapeake shed some retreads in front of me yesterday. isn’t the point of farm use to move around on or near the farm, obv they have to use some roads but wtf was this one on the interstate lol.

this is separate from the whole license registration bs thing. take our abilities and sell em back to us,= licensing

3 Likes

You visiting from Canada? We love Canadians in Virginia. You know what our state logo is.

Maybe a small greenhouse? You could also heat it and grow even during the winter. You could grow your smoking bud during the summer and do seed runs during the winter.

a little too suburban for the full monty.

7 Likes

Your limit is 4 plants (please correct me if I’m wrong), and that’s enough space. Anything to keep the law away.

2 Likes

You are correct. Unfortunately I have no fence and I’m sure I’m responsible for security. Also I’m worried the deck won’t be sunny enough for my veggies and a couple autos

3 Likes

What’s keeping you from growing indoors?

2 Likes

Finished a rdwc run indoors in March. I find winter is the path of least resistance for indoors. Particularly hydro

7 Likes

You might want to think about ventilation for later in the year when humidity gets crazy. I ran a home made greenhouse outdoors the first year we were legal and the humidity was brutal towards harvest time. Hope it works out great for you.

5 Likes

Just a heads up
For sex-testing your plants in Central VA.

$10 test, just need one leaf sample. Dropped off self-labeled ziplocks in person, got results in 48 hours. Just leave a name, #, email & results come by e-mail. Really cool people working there who grow themselves :+1:

Green Analytics
10338 Stony Run Ln, Ashland, VA 23005

15 Likes

That’s really good to know. I’ve used Farmer Freeman but it has to be mailed in which costs time. Being able to drop off would be great. Thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

I checked out there website yesterday, looked pretty good. Will definitely keep them in mind. :green_heart:

4 Likes

awesome info :pray::pray:

4 Likes

Lol… I’m sure you can find an old Fburg address (no emissions)… if not, hmu I got u

1 Like

Hey yall, don’t forget to drop in Thats_Bank’s new grow journal. A fellow VA head :+1:

7 Likes

The other problem with growing on a deck is light from the house at night turning your stuff into hermies. I had a friend do this last year and I told him don’t put it there… There were more seeds than bud in his two plants… Just a thought.

GR

6 Likes

Only autos out there. And veggies. I’m thinking there may not be enough hrs of good sunlight on there because of the house shadow though.

4 Likes

Ah 10-fo i didnt read that part.

GR

2 Likes

There’s where ya use autos

1 Like