Virginia Is For Lovers

I’ve read previously head shops were concerned they would have to close because they can no longer sell. Have you heard of that part was still in the bill? And then next year pharmaceutical companies can apply for license? This part is what confuses me. I’d like to see sales and retail be fleshed out better, but I feel like it’s still a shit storm.

Eta: also, 4 plants is cramping my style. I’m back to my prohibition mindset of “just less than a felonies worth”

8 Likes

Glenn Dumbkin is a piece of shit. Fuck that guy

7 Likes

That is how I am going to roll, screw those idiot! They can’t fuck up my happy :hugs: anymore! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I think they are trying to get rid of the Delta 8, but as far as I’ve see you can still sell CBD products

4 Likes

thats my understanding, state legal “good” edibles and stuff are gone.

Just get your garden how you like it, and fuck the bobble heads.

As far as d8 hhc thc-o thcv delta 9 cbd thc-a flower…I wouldn’t mind seeing some of it go away, mostly because the labels just don’t match the contents. I have found large oral doses of d8 to be a very good anti emetic, but I still wouldn’t trust a head shop.

I remember before d8 was huge, some head shops would sell them as bm d9, lol. Flying out from under the counter like a NYc Bodega

I wouldn’t trust a disposable puffbar 2mg thc-o acetate disposable or whatever.

Just ignore everything, lol, we’ll be fine haha

3 Likes

Also, I think everytime we make “progress” we pay a hidden price. Keep that in mind

It’s definitely a Parker Brothers board game future, full of tokens and talisman

5 Likes

I’ve had mixed feelings about the D8 and cousins. I’ve tried them, I liked them when I was living in prohibition states. Like I told my dad when he first got into it all, “I don’t do drugs, and all that processing and science sounds like how you make drugs.”
I do try to keep up with the official bobble head press releases. Make sure I show up to vote on issues that pertain to cannabis when I can and make sure I’m not doing something too illegal.

3 Likes

Reminded me of this show. We would watch it during Library in the 80’s. Anyone remember this? Beware of the Wipers!!

1 Like
3 Likes

Prohibition continues to span generations, and its repercussions aren’t going to go away overnight. Anyway, it’s good that you can at least have 4 plants. Times are a-changing…

2 Likes

Only 4 PLANTS!!! SUCKS!!! I have been 100% thinking like you. My limit is 49 the felony limit.

4 Likes

I was reading that your products can have as much total THC as you want as long as you have 25:1 ratio of CBD. Lol. You can have a 150mg THC gummy as long as it also contains 3750mg CBD :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Oh yeah. It also looks like there is a $10,000 fine if you fuck up your edible ratios.

2 Likes

As I’ve said before, what the law implies is just as important as what it actually says, if not more so. It seems like most cops there don’t want to waste their time with someone who has a few extra plants. Just make sure you don’t piss off your neighbors. Count your blessings you don’t live a full-on illegal state, and keep flying under the radar. Things will change. Things are changing. We’ll soon have a generation born into a cannabis-friendly world.

7 Likes

Anyone on my side of the state if you haven’t heard, Rise opened a dispensary in Danville that is now open. They are having their “grand opening” celebration July 15tj.
https://risecannabis.com/dispensary-menu/virginia/danville-medical-menu/

6 Likes

Anyone have any cool 4th of July activities going on?

4 Likes

The 4th is my husband’s birthday, and mines the 5th. My parents are coming up from Charleston, SC to visit, see our new place and scope out retirement properties.

So, same shit, different day. Smoke some grass and meats, drink, set stuff on fire.

11 Likes

USA! USA! :laughing: :metal:

8 Likes

I’m home alone, wife n kid went to meet her family for a beach trip that I couldn’t swing with work. Bought 3lbs of ribeye to grill with some portobello caps. Playing Diablo 4 cuz it’s too hot to even clean my gardens’ ground level that’s way overdue.

13 Likes