Visualize your tolerances (how much you smoke in a day)

I absolutely love that, man. In the shroom community we have a saying “mush love” and id like to think that your admirable ways of tipping with joints and sharing the crop in general is a personification of that saying, translated to the weed world of course. Keep up the good work in sharing the love :v:

Edit: just zoomed in on the baggies, “share the love” indeed!

2 Likes

I’m daily chronic - biggest concern I try to ignore for the passed years has been the colour of what I occasionally cough up…

Anyone have any idea on the long term effects of this? I’ve been considering ditching the smoke for tinctures of edibles, but it’s tough when assessing taste and effects for smoke/ flower qualities for passion projects.

3 Likes

@Soiltech Vaporizers are the way to go. I highly suggest this one

Flavor is insane and it takes much less to get you there

3 Likes

So dope! I usually hand out joints when I can. Also give away flower to friends and family. The only thing better than growing is sharing. I like the tubes and flag! :beers:

2 Likes

I’d say I go through about 3.5-7 grams of flower a day depending on how busy also will go through a few grams of wax over the week as well

3 Likes

Had an extract and vape run for a while / found it was tougher for breathing than the regular pulls from a bong for one reason or another, that only lasted a year or so.

Usually prefer bongs to joints only because the smell won’t follow me as much as it does with joints.

I easily go through 4-6 grams daily.

1 Like

I gave up recently so no tolerance issues at all. Dont really miss it but continue to grow as I enjoy the process.

2 Likes

I had a chronic pain condition too…then I divorced her​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Sheeeesh toes holy mackerel! Im making a half o and a gram of sugar last almost 2 weeks lmao

I used to smoke at least a 8th a day back when i was smoking street platinums and bubbas but now with the dispo a q can last me a week if im trying to make it last

Yea seriously smoking machine trimmed subpar dispo buds compared to some super frosty homegrown can make a world of difference

3 Likes

It’s why I started growing my own, man! Didn’t even really think about smoking until after a surgery when I was 19-20. Doctor recommended it to me and I found out my tolerance was naturally higher than my budget. Add years of growing and extracting to that and it’s a whole thing :sweat_smile: I can get by with less but it’s mostly just enough to keep my mind on productive stuff other than bullshit pain :metal:t2:

7.6g yesterday. Weighed as I went and it was a very typical day. Now I know and it’s been written :metal:t2:

1 Like

Seriously i cough up brown shit very often. I wish i didnt blow my load so to speak smoking all that harsh shit weed when i was younger. I shoulda saved my lungs lol i used to be able to smoke and cough and be perfect now that shit has me wheezing.

2 Likes

There was a time when I was young when I probably went through 2 grams of flower a day. Then I went through a long while when I was busy and didn’t have that much cash, so I cut back to 1 gram a day.

Now I have no idea how much I smoke, I just grab some flower out of my stash whenever my at-hand pile is running low. I suspect it’s around a gram a day, but heck if I know, not like I weigh it or anything.

1 Like

I’d say I use about 3g to 7g a day. I like smoking joints and blunts so it varies. I smoke a joint first thing in the morning, and bong hits throughout the day. Come evening/night time, I roll up a few more joints or blunts.
If my neighbor smells it, then i usually smoke more or roll a fatter one since she likes to smoke but never has any so I like to help her out.

3 Likes

You’re a good dude :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

@Soiltech Ditto on the vaporizer thing that @GrowTheAtlas said. I have owned a zillion vapes. I am tried and true a joint smoker. But, in the morning, I can’t smoke or I cough up a lung. I run though vapes to get me ready for smoke. LOL I use a Pax3, a Boundless CFX, an old Arizer Argo and a Flowermate Slick, amongst others. If I am home all day I use a log vape (EPIC).

I totally feel a difference in a day where I vape more than smoke. Vape is good. LOL

3 Likes

But that’s a good thing in my book… Why would you want to push it? :sweat_smile: The less the cheaper…
Personally idc how much or little my threshold is. Nothing to prove, only to enjoy. :v:

1 Like

Reply on an old post @GrowTheAtlas but i can confirm the LOBO is a fine piece of Kit.Vaporizers have come a Long,Long way let me tell you These aren’t like the shitty high times back page vape plates that were inside mason jars with bicycle pump hose.The handheld vapes of today are by far more superior.The amount that goes in that little cannister that blasts me into orbit is almost comical high lasts so much longer at least 3 hours on most of my herb till i remedicate i love it and it doesn’t stink up my clothes and hands no more dirty looks .Its literally one 16 th of what i would burn in a joint up in smoke is where it was all going.420 degrees is where it seems to make the best clouds for me gets about 4 good blasts with flavor then peters out its nice really.My sessions are like 2 min instead of 10 and that lobo keeps a good all day smoke charge if its just yourself when ever you want it and the bubbler attachment is a nice touch on that one but next time im grabbing the globe stem.

2 Likes