Vortex by Subcool/TGA/The Dank preservation Co-Op run (closed)

It was not my intention for a hand out. Sorry it came off that way. I was looking for more information about vortex seeds availability and yes I see this was a coop.

Thank you for the link to the post. :blush:

I hope to one day be able to be a part of a seed preservation here and hope to one day be able to give back to the community.

6 Likes

I’m sure there will be plenty of Vortex to go around with how well @Dirt_Wizard did on this preservation!

Lots of folks are willing to split packs they get from co-op, quite a lot of us have more seeds than we have time to grow. Lol.

You have a good one!

8 Likes

Thank you for doing this @Dirt_Wizard
I have never grown anything from TGA/Subcool and I’m excited to try out one of their flagship strains.

5 Likes

Hi MNGrower,

You should go ahead and put this thread on Watch, that way you’ll get notifications as it is updated. When the thread is ready to sign up for the seeds, there will be a massive number of notifications for it as people edit the Wiki to add their names. You can sign up then.

These Co-Op threads are for everybody who is at least a level 2 trusted member, which you are.

5 Likes

Sorry if I snapped a bit hard at you last night, glad we are all on the same page and like other folks said, there should be lots of these circulating in trading here pretty soon

9 Likes

Isn’t the sign up already over? There are a bunch of names in post 1… I thought I was following this and another co-op run close enough to catch the signups, but maybe not.

4 Likes

It’s done - catch the repeat once the box goes out. There’ll be trades available.

2 Likes

Well, no bearing there, quite the opposite, thanks for the great grow show, it’s been a pleasure to follow :smiley:

2 Likes

D’oh! I watch so many of these, lol

1 Like

No problem man and after re reading my first post I totally see where ya were coming from.

Again my apologies and you are doing a great service sir! Keep up the great work and like I said before, I really do hope I can help where ever I can and give back :sunglasses:

Currently I’m part of a seed testers thread and growing some and hoping to give som e good feedback

Have a great day brother and happy new year!

7 Likes

Thanks @Dirt_Wizard. Missed out on the sign up but i learned a lot of cool things from your grow. Thats the good stuff and i appreciate you sharing.
Peace and respect

6 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard I checked the weather forecast and looks like it will be raining seeds in your neck of the woods not to mention the record numbers of VORTEX sightings! :umbrella: 🫘 :tornado:

Dude you killed it, thanks again it’s been fun watching and I think you made Subcool proud!

9 Likes

Awesome Vortex reproduction @Dirt_Wizard!

So I’ve been sitting on and not sure if I’d ever get around to running them but…Would you be interested in a very old pack of Jacks Cleaner 2? They came from Meduser a long time ago I think…

Alaskagrown

14 Likes

random comments : Floor seeds! i love them.

Love the drafting eraser shield use.

5 Likes

I’m curious… are there any other donors or people who got involved to help make this project possible… that never recieved any seeds that they were promised… other than myself and @Weednerd.Anthony?

@Dirt_Wizard promised he’d send us Vortex seeds like 5 months ago… even sent us photos of big fat bags of seeds… but ever since then has sent nothing but a tirade of excuses why he can’t actually send the mail. Problems at work, home, his relationship, anxiety to name a few…

I tried to work this out with him privately in DM but months and months have gone by and now he’s just not even responding to me at all.

I just think that it’s awful that these seeds would be distributed to the community first and not at all to the donors or the folks who helped get the project going… he apparently doesn’t care as this project was completed earlier this year and we are now in the month of August. I tried getting Overgrow’s Mods involved but it doesn’t appear anyone is doing anything about it from my end.

9 Likes

Did these ever get sent out for the co-op? Donated several 100 pucks for this as well… Weird trend.

3 Likes

I was like 99,% sure they had… Now I’m second guessing. I’m going to go check.
Edit. Yes, but they didn’t go out in pucks @JustANobody

6 Likes

That’s interesting. Wonder where those all went… This is fun.

Was promised clones too, that never happened.

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat with you man.

2 Likes

This is eerily similar to my experience with TopShelfTrees and the Boo Project. No one can say I or we weren’t patient…

I get that people have problems… I was recently wounded and hurt pretty bad… was nearly hospitalized… and I had to send a couple packages out around that time… and guess what… I made it work… because I’m an adult, mail is simple, and a commitment is a commitment.

I can’t honestly imagine any situation anyone can possibly be in… where it should take nearly 6 months to send a package… and I’m sorry but anxiety depression, whatever… those aren’t valid excuses.

He seems to be evading my last time questioning him but when I clicked on his profile page yesterday it said he was seen online 7 hours ago at that time… yet I sent messages days ago… no response. I also sent a message to Mods and tried flagging that private message chain we had going with him… no response there either.

11 Likes