Vortex from SubCool’s The Dank

Thanks Anthony

5 Likes

I had apollo 13 bx from seed in 2012 was the most potent weed i ever grew plus the flavor was outstanding. mt first TGA seeds I grew were Jacks Cleaner 2 back in 2008

8 Likes

Thanks @Elpolloloco @FieldEffect @DefNSmokn @Murciano207 @ColeLennon and especially you @Weednerd.Anthony for your interest and encouragement in this one. It’s going to be my first open pollination or maybe seed run of any sort, though I did just trade some dank pollens from @Radicle_Reefer that I think I’m going to dust some branches with this next round. That way I can see with my own eyes how seeds form and mature before the Vortex run, and hopefully get a ton of interesting chucks to share here on OG in various ways! The Vortex run is going to be epic, and I’m crossing my fingers for two good flower rounds before I start that, since I don’t think I’ll be able to do much in the rest of my September-March growing season, though I’ll probably run flower in the 3x4 for the first time while Vortex is in my 4x4, gonna try one or two feminized plants in 15-25 gallons of soil each for some monsters. I like big trees and I think watching the Vortex run flower out in their little 2G pots is going to be a little anticlimactic for me, even with all the seed excitement. I’ll almost be more excited once I have the seeds shucked and shipped, because that’ll be satisfying and you know I’m gonna make Vortex bubble out of those shucked plants!

21 Likes

Looking forward to it bud :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Man, that would be amazing!

6 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard Even if you’ve never made seeds before yet, I bet you’ll do very well as you have a great attention to detail, you do lots of research, and your plants are looking very killer, healthy and potent so I’m sure the Vortex will be rather happy in your care and thrive!

I’m beyond excited to hunt through the F2’s once you finish, and see what phenos pop up, and also see how the F2’s I have from @Tardis808 will compare to yours and I still have a 5 F1 beans left to pop from the pack I shared with you, hopefully during 2023 maybe once I finish testing for Norstar.

Sounds like I’ll be having Vortex around for a lil while to say the least !

R.I.P. Subcool…

his work wasn’t in vain to say the least, as I know plenty of OG’ers who appreciate and respect the genetics he worked with plus the knowledge he always shared with the community.

19 Likes

So I assume you are going to be running a shit ton of F3s this summer?

I was gonna say F2s but then remembered you only have like 20 beans…:fishing_pole_and_fish:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Not Japanese…but pretty though…great armor she has on.

So what’s going on with this run? Is @Dirt_Wizard still doing this?

@Dirt_Wizard, were you on the original overgrow?

I can do this run, and would like too, just need the beans…:wink: Still fully behind it…

5 Likes

Hi bud, I’m still doing it, wasn’t on original OG. The seed run got delayed a few months by death in the family but should be starting soon. I will be running F1s because that’s what the coop group approved, not sure where you got F3 from

16 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard glad your still doing this run, I’ve been wondering when it was gonna get started.

5 Likes

i know this is an indoor strain but i cannot keep myself to wonder how would it do under the sun :evergreen_tree: :drooling_face: