Vortex from SubCool’s The Dank

There are a ton of things left at genetic supply from the actual breeders who made the seeds.The Classics Producers Overstock - Genetic Supply
Producers Overstock Archives - Genetic Supply
Jack The Ripper - Genetic Supply
All from the actual breeders.

10 Likes

I was lucky enough to get to listen to Sub and some other industry leaders talk at the 2012 San Francisco Cannabis Cup. Sub said the biggest problem in the industry was all of the uncured weed out there.

10 Likes
6 Likes

Yo go to geneticsupply.com and click on producers overstock. Then be happy

4 Likes

Badger sells Jack The Ripper

5 Likes

That’s what it says 4 lines up! That place is the best.

3 Likes

Some truer words have never been spoken, I love a good long cure and it’s one of my favorite things about growing my own

7 Likes

Agree! There is no comparison!

5 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard im pulling up a seat and sending you good vibes! Vortex!

7 Likes

She doesn’t look Japanese :wink: :lollipop:!!

@Tardis808 those vortex F2s sound interesting, and the jack cross definitely is…:thinking:. These are the Vortex you have planned for the multi-year project right?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Seed Run Vortex???

4 Likes

Seeds getting popped in early February

8 Likes

OK Thanks @Dirt_Wizard

5 Likes

I got a gram of Vortex shatter right here. It’s on it’s way to a friend. via pony express :horse_racing:

4 Likes

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: lucky guy . I want

2 Likes

What a neat thread. I read through this yesterday and the good spirits, community effort is incredible. Of course then off into a Subcool rabbit hole - Vortex, Chernobyl, JTR all sound fantastic. I was unaware of these. Just when I thought I was weening off the seed collecting addiction. :rofl:

Nice community here! Good luck @Dirt_Wizard I’ll be watching :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Oh yes, @FieldEffect popped my cherry growing in 2005 indoors with TGA gear. JTR, Third Dimension, Agent Orange, Pandoras box. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

I was sent some Vortex buds about a week ago from the seeds i sent to a buddy. Very good smoke. :fire:

23 Likes

Supa Dank Supa Dank Supar Dankee :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I was so happy to share my Vortex F1s for this seed run!

Thanks in advance for conserving and passing out these amazing genetics @Dirt_Wizard

Especially now that I see more of your work as it is always top notch and how much research and knowledge you constantly contribute to the community!

12 Likes