Vortex from SubCool’s The Dank

I’m not trying to contradict you, just trying to put info out there…

Now, if I remember correctly, it was Apollo 11 for the Vortex. Then a little while later Sub made Apollo 13 (I believe his rational was to reproduce the Apollo 11 in seed form). I think this is where the A13xSpace Queen comes from. After Sub made the apollo 13, Apollo 13 was listed as the mother in the cross.

@Oldjoints I suprised you found these, I’ll have to check it out. BTW I remember reading about some beans you were passing out at your summer fling that sounded fantastic…I have been meaning to inquire about them :grin:.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Well I don’t mind anyone contradicting me it’s just healthy with discussion. I don’t know where you got that information but I would be interested in reading if you have any links to that A11 thing? Here’s a link to another forum where the guy writes about it himself and it’s about the A13 and according to him Vortex was Apollo 13 x Space Queen. The backcross project was making Apollo 13 Bx seeds not 11.

If it’s not cool with links to other forums sorry and please remove it but it’s quite easy to find the seed makers writings with google too.

5 Likes

I could be wrong, I’m going off memory…:wink:.

4 Likes

hehe no problem, read my link there’s some information from the guy himself. Either way hope people find some good ones, there’s always room for some Apollo hybrids in the world! Peace my friend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I feel that man, I blame Valvoline :joy:. But this run should definitely happen…I guess if we were to run a ton of F1s we’d get F2s for the community…:grin:. I would really like to get a larger group run going, so we’d need several packs…

6 Likes

Valvoline uses a lot of cannabis based products. Basically their entire product line can or is made from the cannabis plant…NOT meaning to derail the thread.

Actually I heard they could have a car line coming out that is completely green powered.

:grin::grin::recycle:

4 Likes

NOT a Confirmation, but I THINK I have Third/3rd Dimension. I’ll check upon home-arrival later this week. I’d “volunteer” them if a Seed Run was slated. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

That would be awesome @misterbee! Your contribution will be most appreciated :+1:!

4 Likes

I know alchemia has some strains left from subcool and also LA Huerta … maybe do a buy and make some more strains available to everyone…

4 Likes

Vortex …( from Sativa book 1)

Team Green Avengers and their main breeder, Subcool, are known in the cannabis seed community as good guys: honest about their strains and quick to give customer support when it’s needed. They’re also known for their interesting strains, and Vortex is no different in that regard. As a mix of Apollo 13 and Space Queen via Querkle, this is one of those plants that manages both quality and quantity at the same time. Like most of us, Vortex is happiest in a warmer climate and doesn’t mind whether it’s indoors or outdoors. With just a little convincing, it can be grown well in ScrOG set ups, and takes well to both hydro and soil grows, though you should be careful of mold developing in their hotter
environment. This is a very stable hybrid, and gives great-looking plants that should be forced to flower after 60 days and harvested 60 days after that. Subcool says that the aroma is one of rotten fruit and baby poo, which doesn’t exactly sound appealing, but it seems as if Vortex is the durian of the weed world: disgusting to smell but delicious to taste. It also has the added bonus of getting you totally baked off your face; no matter how illegal durian is in public places, I don’t imagine that eating too much would leave you tripping balls and smiling like a demon. Subcool and Team Green Avengers, USA Sativa-Dominant Genetics: Apollo 13 x Querkle

Potency: THC 18.08% tgagenetics.com

11 Likes

I heard from a little fairy that Space Queen was actually Romulan…I jest…:wink:

4 Likes

So what then happened to Apollo 11? :thinking::thinking::seedling:

Found em!

3 Likes

This is cool too! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

:wink:

3 Likes

:fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish: Or maybe the fairy said it was a divergent Romulan line. IDK how these things work…damn fairies! :wink::wink:

You might ask yourself; what the hell do fairies know about weed! And why the hell do fairies talk to this guy? Well, I have an answer for you…fairies are mystical creatures…:sweat_smile:

I think the fairy also might have mentioned it had been smoking some Garlic Bud hash… again fairies…:wink:

3 Likes

How do you think they can fly.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Lol, :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

That’s a 2 pointer!.. :+1: :+1:

:laughing:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

I think the question is ”what happened to MrSoul”?

2 Likes

The prices on his gear seem fair given his market prominence. I would personally cap them at $60ish, but that’s just me.

Oh and this…:drum::moyai::+1::thinking:!!

3 Likes

I got a pack of vortex. I would be willing to sell them since I’m not growing.

6 Likes