Wanting to accumulate seeds for giveaways

Doug Dawson is a highly dangerous and extremely violent escaped criminal madman and must brought to justice.

9 Likes
5 Likes

“Don’t touch my stuff!”

3 Likes

I’ll have to check the seed fridge but I can prob throw a few packs your way. :slight_smile:
…(Most likely some of my Mac Stomper crosses.)

14 Likes

That would be awesome bud. Much appreciated. Let me know. Those Mac Stomper crosses should make some OG’ers very happy.

6 Likes

@Chronickyle

He handles shipping of co-op boxes for members in the US. When you pay for the co-op box with the strains you’ve signed up for there’s a shipping cost + $2.00 per strain.

From what I understand anything over $155.00 from the co-op boxes goes to OG server costs. At least that’s how I interpreted what I read in this thread.

I guess maybe those seeds would be an incentive for more people to buy into the co-op boxes.

9 Likes

I agree, if I’m doing runs ill probably give away a % here and send the rest to Sebring for seed boxes

10 Likes

I’m already doing a blue velvet seed coop that will go to them and my afghans I will be having a sign up for once I finish and get a count. Hope to have 150 person sign up for that one as well. Just don’t see why I would send these as well. Especially since there is no journal and I made them a number of years ago.

Edit and if I send them in now they wouldn’t even be in anyone’s hands till the fall box.

11 Likes

There is no debating we should support the server, can’t argue that, but there is nothing wrong with supporting the users as well. It’s fun, it gets seed out around the world. One thing does not have to affect the other.

13 Likes

I very much agree, like if I have an oopsie, I’ll share it, if its on purpose thats different lol

4 Likes

It’s fun for me to give people seeds. Hell I don’t need 1000 am 2 X royal creamatic. But I hate packaging seeds, by giving a bunch to some one else. Everyones happy and everyone gets their fix in between boxes.

15 Likes

He also does occasional drops where people can get a couple packs of seeds for shipping costs. He limits packs to two for standard and three for OG members to be able to spread them around more. That’s what most of those strains listed on his site are. He does a bunch himself then others donate stuff in too. He handles all distro and everything for the donated strains.

8 Likes

@Chronickyle

Oh yeah, I’m actually signed up for the blue velvet. Looking forward to it. Yeah I was more so just answering the question as to why someone would send seeds his way to the best of my knowledge. Not arguing a case as to why you should specifically.

I personally think the best way to overgrow is what people are already doing. Contributing to co-ops as well as giving things away, and trading amongst each other. It’s what makes this website so unique and fun to be a part of.

8 Likes

I agree completely. I have been having a blast doing giveaways. People get excited, it’s good fun. I have also canceled my bud run to do a seed run for OG as well as looking to set up an auction to help the server. It’s about supporting this great place but also the people, the interactions, the fun. There is room for all. I am signed up for all but one strain on the spring box and I think all of them for the one coming up. There is enough love to go around.

11 Likes

Sorry man I didnt mean to come off that way and totally agree.

6 Likes

Haha no worries buddy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What awesome guys You and Doug are.

7 Likes

I was actually hoping to do something similar in the near future.
I didnt know about how the seedruns supported, but I understand now. I was thinking of just having some random giveaways to give back, but I think when I have something in the future I will just send to Sebring and you @DougDawson :laughing:
I can also help with shipping if you want. I would love to help out someway before I have some beans to share with everyone.
This community has been extremely kind to me. I lost everything I owned and many of you have stepped up to help me even thou I was and or still am still new here.
I am so greatful to you all for your support and knowledge.
Doug let me know what I can do to help.
:v: :smiley: :latin_cross: :heart:

13 Likes

Hey Bud, appreciate the kind words :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So with plans for another auction and so many giveaways happening almost daily I thought I would bump this thread as I am always looking for stuff to spread around to all the great OGers.

6 Likes