Wanting to accumulate seeds for giveaways

Damn this is truly amazing you’re all incredible people and will definitely overgrow the world at this rate

4 Likes

“HEY…pssst, psssst, you want some seeds?”…let me see how to open this Overcoat!!! Seriously…lol. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: NOT:100: :pray: ::heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Hey bee, it’s late, why are you standing out on this corner slinging beans. A bee should be home in the hive at this hour @misterbee! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Back in the Hive…bbbbbbuzzzzzzzing along!!! You’re right, gotta give the 2nd Life up. Thanks for bringing me back from the edge. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wondering if you received my package yet?

2 Likes

Hey bud, that would have been “Apollo13 x Molokia Frost, Stoney Baloney x Molokia Frost, Grape Krush.” Correct? I have not seen them at this point but I am guessing soon. I will let you know when they arrive.

1 Like

Hey @DougDawson
When were you doing your event?

1 Like

Hey bud, was thinking mid Sept

1 Like

I don’t have a lot, but I can send you 20 packs of the Blak N Blu Cookies. That will leave me with 2 personal packs for myself. I have one growing outside au natural, no training, no topping and it’s starting be a very nice plant. And it’s a girl.
Anyways I gave some to @misterbee for his deal, and didn’t want you to feel I forgot about you.
If you think they would be a help, I can get them in the mail for you.

5 Likes

hey @DougDawson i can add a coouple of packs of GONUTZ that @corey did just let me know

OLschool aka potdaddy4x4

peace and stay safe

1 Like

Hey brother, that would be awesome. Never thought you forgot about me at all my friend. Misterbee’s giveaway was amazing as was sct2020’s. You are a friendly and generous guy man, I have never had a bad thought about you ever.

2 Likes

I will ship them to you then. You can use them for your event or you can do them as giveaways like you normally do. Choice is yours. PM me your details again. I never keep that info on my 'puter or written down anywhere.

2 Likes

That would be amazing @olschool , many thanks. I will use them for giveaways or add them to auction lots as bonuses.

1 Like

Just so people understand how this will happen I will explain. Seeds for giveaways will just be given out freely on the free seeds thread and in these cases postage is covered by me. Now if seeds are sent for or used in auctions they will not be listed in the lots. I have already purchased the seeds for my next auction and those will be what’s listed. Some members have shown issue with seeds made by users being sold or having dollar amounts placed on them so members seeds donated will be added to auction lots as a bonus. The donor and seeds will be listed likely in the description or added after the auction to say what people are getting. This way I am not getting people to bid on them but still able to give them to winners as a bonus for supporting the server.

Just wanted to make sure folks were clear on how this will be done. Thanks to all who donate seeds for the OG cause, you all rock.

3 Likes

It’s all good with me. I personally don’t want someone selling something I was generous enuff to donate. Which I don’t think is happening here. Like I said. I just as soon you give away like you do on the free seeds thread. But if you feel a benefit from adding the bonus instead then by all means do that. As long as they remain freebies, I don’t care.

3 Likes

Cool man, I agree completely. I though adding some stuff to the auction lots would be a nice bonus but as you say these bonuses are not a sale item. They would be a gift from the donator as a thanks for supporting the server fund and people won’t know what they are until the bidding is done so not to sway the bidding.

2 Likes

Just bumping this post to keep it alive. Still taking donations for giveaways, auctions and to add to Canadian CO-OP boxes. Yes, I am the new distributor for Canadian CO-OP boxes so if you want some of your seeds sent out with these boxes to spread your genetics around than I can make that happen. Have a great day everyone.

5 Likes

Hey @DougDawson.
I have a bunch of beans I would like to contribute to the co-op. Selected mother’s from 13 LA Affie S1s over 2 flower cycles. Then males from 5 Afghani 1 and 5 or 6 Afghan Hash Plant . 2 La Affies made the cut, and 2 males from the Afghan Hash Plant made a good match to those. The Afghani 1 was terrible by the way. No intersex traits from any of the parents or the parents siblings.
Anyhow, I got over enthusiastic and did whole plant
Pollinations and as a result have more seeds then I could grow or give away myself. Seed where harvested and stored in the spring of this year. DM me the details on getting beans to you.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Welcome @Budderton! Heck of a generous offer and sounds like some great crosses. On your first OG day no less :sun_with_face: gonna make a lot of people happy putting those seeds in Doug’s hands.

5 Likes

I have a pretty big mom of @rooted’s breath of the beast I could take some cuts off and donate. She’s super fucking dank.

3 Likes