Wanting to accumulate seeds for giveaways

OG is lucky to have you @misterbee . I have another auction in the works so always happy to add some seeds to that but also love just sending them out all over the world. Hundreds of OGers out there growing seeds donated by the amazing people here. Together we shall OverGrow the world my friends.

10 Likes

@misterbee Iā€™m in the process of making some S1s for everyone and I should be able to send you some in 5 to 6 weeks.

10 Likes

I have some homemade seeds I made a few years ago.
Apollo13 x Molokia Frost, Stoney Baloney x Molokia Frost, Grape Krush.

5 Likes

Nice, sound interesting. You feel like spreading some around?

1 Like

I have overstock of a cross i made. Useful seeds blueberries and chocolate ( blueberry hashplant x chocolate diesel) female which was hit by my male tiramisuV2 (mandlebrots magnum opus x ogkb2.0) this was one of 2 strains i made in a controlled breeding with my beastly male before chopping him to save my sensi grow. These were isolated in a seperate room and the 2 fem clones hit were my keeper cuts that i ran for years.

this was one outdoors last year it did swell a lil bit more but i didnt get pics at chop. I have at least 100 seeds i can part with and keep my stock still. Id prefer to send them 1-2 places instead of mailing 10-15 packs and if they can go to helping the server thats a win win. I can probably send 60-70 to each of you @DougDawson @misterbee the smoke is a solid 20+% on every one ive harvested. Some lean bbhp most lean like a mechanic shop gassy funk. The tiramisuV2 male ended up pretty dominant in both crosses i made.

13 Likes

Thanks so much bud, very cool. You can be sure @misterbee and I will put them to good use.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s MORE than enough AND greatly appreciated. Iā€™m going out on that proverbial limb, speak for @DougDawson, ā€œbring it onā€!!! Weā€™ll BOTH be in touch. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: AGAIN, T_H_A_N_K_S!!!

3 Likes

Fantastic @misterbee and @DougDawson you guys rock, thank you for all your hard work! How did I forget @anon93244739 !

2 Likes

Iā€™ll certainly contact you as Sep nears!!! BIG THANKS!!! ALL will benefit.
@Greenfingers, can I PM you with an address? If so, appreciate you, Bro. BOTH. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Sounds good! :smirk: :v:

Iā€™ll put out the guitar case and start soliciting for :jack_o_lantern: . Iā€™ve got a start, but Iā€™ll need more, if anyone has spares for free public giveaways, shoot me a PM. Iā€™m shooting for 3 freebie giveaways a year.
:shamrock: Will be the third.

7 Likes

Lol, my seed request thread seems to have expanded. Go OG. Loving what you guys are doing @misterbee and @anon93244739

6 Likes

Hey, better to have 1 donations thread than 5.

Thanks @DougDawson, just trying to overgrow the world 1 bean at a time

6 Likes

All good brother, we all got the same goals so the more the merrier. This was just the only way I could think to do this as a have no idea how you all accumulate so many seeds like you do. More than happy to have you guys here brothers, Team OG rules.

2 Likes

Well I solicited some, and some were volunteered. The hardest was getting the first few donations. I think people wanted to make sure I wasnā€™t just trying to get free seeds in bulk, which I can understand completely. I have 100+ strains in my personal collection, realistically I wonā€™t grow them all. But 2 or 3 from each pack is a possibility. But that also means I want people to grow the others, so Iā€™m mixing some of my stash into these giveaways too.

11 Likes

I thinks its just amazing what youā€™re doing man. Just the amount of work you have done on this is incredible. Folks like you and @misterbee make this place what it is. We all have the same goals in mind so I am glad you popped onto this thread.

2 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson , I figure freeby giveaways and what you do on the free seed thread bring new traffic, then fundraisers like what you, @HaRdRoC and @misterbee do will pay for the server. Itā€™s a win win.

7 Likes

Damn, this is the 1st time I seen this thread!!
I could have definitely helped out, and possibly still canā€¦:grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Yes sir. So many great people here that give back itā€™s humbling. @HaRdRoC , @Instg8ter , @misterbee , @anon93244739 , @Sebring, there are just to many to list. Amazing people make this such a special place.

4 Likes

Just something for donaters to keep in mind. Your seeds can be used in giveaways or server auctions depending on your wishes. I love my giveaways but also plan 3 or 4 auctions a year to support this great platform. Either way the seeds will get spread around but we also want to support OG and keep it running smooth for all to enjoy :wink:

8 Likes