Washington state growers

That is good you are maintaining the demand, I don’t know why the slow down, seems like the place by us stays pretty busy

1 Like

I think economy everything costs more but cannabis stays the same and wit so many price points u can still get a lot of smoke on a budget
$36 oz is crazy prices it’s not that good but put some concentrates on it and it’s a win

1 Like

Ya, it was definitely cost of living increase. Gas, rent, fuckin groceries and let’s not forget borrowing money.

2 Likes

It all suck I’m glad I get flower cheap and it’s top shelf and all kinds of carts free but I but really good stuff when I want to treat myself

3 Likes

Just a few hours to go till jags and chargers @ColeLennon we are at a our 49er fan club watch party

2 Likes

Right on brother. an hour ago I dosed 1.3 grams of john allens BOOOOOOOOOM

1 Like

That watch party is jumpin hard right now. :100:

1 Like

Sea chickens go DOWN… now time for the chargers to show what the got

1 Like

Fuck ya!! Intercepted

again lol :100:

10-0. Almost like the 9er game

1 Like

taking all the fun out of bragging WTF

1 Like

:100: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: Don’t jinx me don’t jinx me

1 Like

I did jinx myself. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a nightmare wildcard game.

Yea that was a disaster. Defense fell apart, now I am watching the Miami game

2 Likes

Hey @Mrgreenthumb just passin’ through.
My team is the Detroit Lions, normally I hide my face after saying that. :joy:
I think the kid can do it, go 49ers!
Oh, one more thing Fuck Dallas:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Lived in san Diego for 5 years. One thing I noticed is all the people with the chargers bolts tattooed on their heads both sides usually.lol they are going to have to wear a hat or move to l.a. now🤣

3 Likes

My upper body is covered in tatt’s. I was planning on tattooing a lightning bolt on each side of my cock. Thank God I grew up first. :rofl:

1 Like

No shit right! I have tats as well but some bad ideas are permanent.lol

2 Likes

You know what mom always said. “Don’t get a tattoo where the Judge can see it”