Washington state growers

I’m a detriot kittens fan. Think how I always feel.:rofl: @ColeLennon mine too! Long sleeve collarad shirt I look all clean cut. Tanktop no so much.

2 Likes

I don’t feel bad, you waited just as long for the lions to win.

Next weeks game will be a much different game, yes the kid can do it, never have seen a rookie come out and play like that

oh man a Detroit kittens fan, well atleast you can grow some fine plants, I can overlook the bad choice in teams

Is it pretty purdy or purdy pretty lol. Rookies got game, it’s like he is so small they can’t see him coming. They are there though. :100:

1 Like

Outta likes…figures :heart_eyes:

Yea, yea… :rofl: :joy: :rofl:
I have been a Lions fan since I was a small child.
If you think about it, that a lot of sufferin’ :grimacing:
I get it we ain’t proven just yet, but we are gonna change that knick name.
I hope, man I really hope…LOL

No shit, and he almost went undrafted to boot.
What a diamond in the ruff that kid is.

Ever since barry left. The curse of barry sanders.lol I guess you have to be good before you can say there was a curse to explain lossing streak. That’s all they have 8-8 is a great season for them.

2 Likes

KC on the ropes right now

1 Like

Come on 49ERS … BIG GAME. GOING BACK TO THE SUPERBOWL

2 Likes

Hey how’s it going everyone. I am a med patient in the washer machine as many here may be as well. How’s it going!!! @Mrgreenthumb wutsup wutsup?

2 Likes

Just enjoying the cold snap, we are getting, I am also a med patient here… I have been in this fine state for 2 years now

4 Likes

Nice. I’ve been here for my whole of my years. That’s awesome man.!!! Check your dm lol

1 Like

What up what up

1 Like

What’s up!!!

oh man another fellow washington state friend showing up… how’s it going @Big_Yeloe ?

1 Like

Had a long road trip to fix a sample drop off that was messed up drove to Kingston to replace 9 stickers on our vendor samples but stopped in paulsbo and had some super delicious chicken wings and a decent beer for lunch so it made up for the long drive lol

4 Likes

Decent beer and wings are dank. Nice, I read about that whole grow you got going on. Wicked man.

2 Likes

Nice drive, I love that area, want to go to the vikingfest they have every year in Poulsbo. Sounds like you have alot going on with this start up

1 Like

Washington is full of a bunch of stoners

2 Likes

hell yea Cole, we are multiplying

2 Likes