91 Flo
91 Flo x white widow
91 Flo x Romulan
Strawberry cough
Motorbreath
Waikiki queen
Seeds currently going for breeding
Chem 91 x white widow
Widow bush x Shishkaberry feminized by my bro from that shishkaberry we lost awhile back
Seeds that are gonna be popped the next few days
Temple Flo crosses
91 Flo
Chemdog
Melonade
Widowbush
Waikiki Queen
Flo x white widow
Turbo diesel
I think that’s it :wink:

5 Likes

My buddy says it’s very strong with high yields. I haven’t smoked any yet.

1 Like

Wow you have alot on your plate, all those crosses sound great., I am sure that motorbreath will be awesome

3 Likes

Now ya see why I am cutting the temple Flo out of rotation. I have plenty to work on and the temple Flo has been preserved. I can revisit her anytime.

3 Likes

That’s one hell of a list. I’ve been reading up on the motorbreath. Grow specs are great for this area. Sounds like a good pick all around. I really like SFV OG and Chem D is well Chem D. :100: :fire: I’m considering 9 lb hammer for my hardcore indica pick. I’m tossing it around. My only thought is both of these strains are hardcore. My third pick needs to be a more chill high. Blueberry Muffin will fill the spot. I think Motorbreath, 9lb hammer and Blueberry Muffin will do well for my oil and edibles. If all I did was smoke. I probably wouldn’t do two hardcores.

1 Like

images (9)

2 Likes

Motorbreath is really popular here in Michigan these days. It’s super potent. But I don’t know anybody that has grown it outside. So can’t say anything good or bad on that subject. It’s super stinky though. You got me thinking what I should grow outdoors this year. Probably widow bush and some of the new widowbush temple Flo crosses. Widow bush does real well outdoors. Buds are on the smaller side though. It’s not so bad if you prune her core and lower branches. It has a unique smell and tastes great when smoked. It’s not the strongest potency wise but you end up smoking a few more hits because of the flavor and then bam nice and stoned. Damn it’s gonna be spring before we know it.

6 Likes

I’m chompin at the bit.

2 Likes

You guys up north getting your gear ready? Who’s Outdoor’in

2 Likes

Going to throw a few outdoor this year, be my first attempt at an outdoor, gonna do pots. I am not really prepared at all for this but gonna try and make it work
@ColeLennon

3 Likes

Still got a 6-7 weeks, get prepared. Throw some coco and peat in a pot with perlite. Grab some good nutes, microbe and kelp. Done. You going to run those ISS clones?

1 Like

Not ready for the clones they are being held safely for me at a friend’s. Not sure yet what I am going to run , being my first outdoors might just run something I am not to worried about abusing…:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You guys have nursery clones right? Any blueberry, purple punch or dosido, dosido punch will do well up there.

1 Like

Yea there are a few here in Tacoma, might be the way to go

2 Likes

Any of you all have a clone of the UW to share?
Not in WA anymore, but I’m always looking.
Thanks

4 Likes

What’s the UW?

2 Likes

A legendary strain that was supposedly stolen from the University of Washington.

3 Likes

I do not gave the UW, but always have my eyes peeled for it… maybe one day

3 Likes

I made 135 gallons of coots mix recipe soil about a month ago so it’s ready for planting.
@justdrew i haves s1’s of the green pheno of UW I’m going to try. I want to run almost all indica plants. I’m planning to light dep my plants late July

2 Likes

Nice Man. I can’t to wait to see it. Light dep you using a tunnel?

1 Like