Water Gel Beads

I ordered some but they were crystals same thing but i want the balls hahahaha sounds totally wrong :sweat_smile:

I found the ones i wanted last night after a quick look on ebay so they should be here soon

1 Like

My balls came today :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
It just gets worse hahaha

They’re in a tiny sac hahahaha

Compared to the crystals

8 Likes

I’m going to mix some with perlite and have a go at a hempy bucket and also try growing in just the balls as explained on this site

2 Likes

Your balls eventually dropped :rofl:

3 Likes

Iv had a bag of those forever and didn’t think of mixing it , was only gonna put some across the middle of the soil… but each small bead takes upto 300 times it’s weight in water/moisture ( maybe more- going from memory here lol ; instead of going to find the bag)…

I’ll keep an eye on this thread and see how they do…

Happy growing …
Gaz

3 Likes

I recently bought some aquatic plants that were shipped with the roots in those. Made me think about shipping other plants in a similar manner. :wink:

2 Likes

Might make for a new set it and forget it cloning method

1 Like

It came from the idea of “how to ship clones from an aero cloner”?

1 Like

No mate, thats why i laugh like a lil bitch :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve only just realised that the gel balls are them OrbeeZ things :expressionless: haha

My friends kids were playing with them a while back

I can’t believe how I never realised they were they same thing :weary::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

You should try too…

1 Like

You said that 13 days ago :fearful:

Is your Alzheimers kicking in again?:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I was searching youtube for different ways to give insects water that was where i had the idea, not sure if you were talking to me but just incase your memory is playing up again :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Getting old is a bitch :older_man:

2 Likes

If i put a layer of hydroton at the bottom of the bucket will that help with the oxygen for the roots?

Cheers

4 days ago I soaked my balls :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

They are still swollen :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sob::sob::sob:

They don’t look like they have shrunk :sweat_smile:

I’m thinking this will be great as I can just water once and then give it an extra big dose of LITFA :wink:

Mixing the nutrients in the water before soaking the beads also sounds good too, as the food will not disappear(not sure if it does, but it must degrade)? It will be stored in the balls.

:wink:

1 Like

I’ve only just noticed this in the FAQ section it’s a good read :slight_smile:

FAQ section?? I didn’t notice we had one :rofl:

1 Like

Well you’re nee good :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

GrowFAQ to be more precise it’s at the top of page when you click the 3 lines near your avatar

1 Like