We just call it weed. Many many years don't be needin no uppity names

34 Likes

That’s obviously a Lambsfire Rainbow OG.

20 Likes

Weed is only one name for it and not a particularly good one. It usually means a plant people don’t care enough to even look up, they just cut it down and throw it away.

9 Likes

5 plants there, only 2 are same strain (maybe). Purple mimosa is one but who really knows these days.

7 Likes

I’ll sometimes call it cannabis depending on who I’m talking too but mostly I just call it weed.

9 Likes

I use the terms cannabis and hemp a lot, it makes me sound more professional, allegedly :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Well whatever you call it they are some good looking plants.

Welcome to the OG @Olddude BTW. Happy to have you here and sharing your labors.

5 Likes

Exactly. Names are for the ones that stand the test of time and need names

4 Likes

Thank you all. My motto:
Plant it
Water it
Smoke it.

15 Likes

Welcome to the OG, @Olddude! Pot leaf hopper

There’s a bunch of us geezers here.

Some time curing can be good too. :+1: Lovely photo!

5 Likes

Oh of course a good curing.

11 Likes

Thats some autoflower from earlier this season. The wife named it Domestic Violence. Because it knocks her the f–k out.

8 Likes

I sometimes call it death, I sometimes call it the fire, I sometimes call it the fiery death.

2 Likes

Cool.
I call it cannabis but I dont have a choice when doing any research.
I call autos Ruderalis though.

1 Like

Looks fantastic. Might want to stuff your jars less full. Good airflow is key to avoiding the unwanted

1 Like

Lookin good @Olddude . Welcome aboard the OG train! :steam_locomotive:

1 Like

just smoked a joint (white widow x ak)x (triple og x original glue) x Iron cindy ) mixed that with Ft. collin cough x SSSDH that was crossed with Kali mist x SSSDH
Half way through remembering that lineage i stop and laughed out loud and thought it would be a lot easier to call it weed.
Unless its landrace it probably has unknown origins. Anyway i’m high
welcome aboard @olddude

8 Likes

Yeah, I’m not a fan of that pejorative. Cannabis is a highly cultivated plant and has been for thousands of years, it isn’t just some random accident or a throw-away.

5 Likes

Pangea OG anyone?:rofl:!

3 Likes

this is due to “tectonic plates” her are 7 major ones and many small ones. They move very slowly and is still happening today- this can also cause climate change FYI

2 Likes