Weapon of choice ( no actual weapons. pipes, vapes, bongs, pinch hitters, etc lol.)

Bong all day. Got a handy vaporizer for on the go or shows

Just finished up my batch of Bog Bubble. Onto some goji raz x k45 now

4 Likes

I have a bong, used it a few times. While I like it, I don’t like having to carry all the accoutrement around that is necessary to be reloading the bowl (one bowl is not enough for a good night). I have a pipe as well, but same thing as the bong.

So, I prefer joints. I can make them ahead of time, only need a pocketful of items (lighter and doob tube(s)), and I’m set. Right now I prefer king size slim or king size cones. They just seem to be the perfect size for getting me to that special place.

Occasionally I’ll use my flower vape. It’s a nice little handy thing to have in the nightstand for those nights where you just can’t seem to get to sleep.

3 Likes

Happens to us all

Happy Wednesday OG

4 Likes

This is Night king x Lurch (Thug pug/secret society seed co. Collab #5)

My 5th time harvesting her. She’s been a favorite.

7 Likes

Very nice

Would love to try it one day

Sounds pretty tasty

2 Likes

:thought_balloon::thought_balloon: :thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon: :thought_balloon: :thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon: :thought_balloon::thought_balloon:.

2 Likes

Sorry key board was stuck on smoke signals. Smoking on some of my mystery cookies topped with mystery cookie rosin. Im mostly a glass guy. Pipes and bongs.I have now fallen in love with my silicone bong with a glass perc in the middle. Everything comes apart for easy cleaning even the base. Really dig it!

2 Likes

It’s nice to have all the variety of life is it not? I like them all joints blunts bongs vapes edibles. Haven’t had the pleasure of dabbing yet but it looks like fun.

I too have smoked weed since youth some 40 odd years ago probably 73 or 74 wearing Levi bell bottoms paisley shirts and leather vest with fringe.

2 Likes

dabs are fun, but my lungs pay dearly…i am still chugging like a train at my ripe old age, smoking all forms…keeps the mind and body sane, and always looking for fun new smoking toys

2 Likes

That’s me I pick up spoons and bongs all the time then proceed to drop most and break ‘em, vicious cycle

1 Like

My daily drivers: 35mm enail on a 9" Recycler and modded DRAG with a Linx Blaze full quartz head. Dab, dab, dab, dab, dab and we’re dabbin…it’s dabba do time!

8 Likes

Smoking :smoking: on some auto Super Skunk :skunk: from ILGM bongs, bowls and joints. Peace :peace_symbol: and good vibes :sunglasses: to all! :partying_face:

6 Likes

I smoked a joint out on the disc golf course this afternoon. When I got home I had a couple puffs from a vape of solvent-free Slurricane concentrate before diving in the shower. Sat down in front of the computer and fired up a bowl of Lemon Wookie V2 (Bodhi Seeds: Lemon G x Wookie). Smoked that out of my favorite piece, a glass 10" Hammer Bubbler. Probably going to watch a baseball game later where I keep some Pure Blueberry (Blueberry Muffin Edition, from Jordan Of The Islands) and a dry herb vape (Arizer Solo 2, which I love). It’s good to have options!!!

3 Likes

Daily driver is volcano, what a beast. Got a puffco proxy and enjoy it - doesn’t really “hit” hard but tastes great and the modern ice water hash rosin stuff is real strong.

Don’t really get to smoke joints often so when the location allows I smoke way too many and feel terrible. Favorite way to smoke all time was “hot tops” as I used to call them. Cig with the top pinched out and replaced with bud. Have a few great hits of green with a deliciois cig afterwards. Quit them, cigs, altogether but still miss them dearly. Partially the smoke but also the old feelings of freedom. Locked down depressed married dunce now 🫠

4 Likes

Daba daba doo I want one that’s too cool man I dig that. I feel a little better after just looking at it. Is that affordable for an old man?

1 Like

Damm man, looks like I have a blunt brother here

19 boxes for 5 months supply

2 Likes

yes you do, i generally buy one of those case sleeves at a time…looks like you got a few…lemme know which way to blow smoke signals so you can come smoke with me

1 Like

I use about 4 to 5 boxes a month, so about 500. I also like to split them half, like a paper. That gives me 4 per pack. Oh you send those signals to North Va lol, but they don’t like “smoke” around here, fast way to get dirty looks :face_with_monocle::smirk::rofl:

1 Like

Vapin GG4 and PHK. Gummie strong daily. :alien:

1 Like

They are just uptight, maybe if they smoked it would loosen them up a bit and they would not be a buzz kill. Got my wife stoned a few times and she could finally see the appreciation for what I was doing and not just enjoying the smell of the swag or the smoke! :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes