Weapon of choice ( no actual weapons. pipes, vapes, bongs, pinch hitters, etc lol.)

TBH, I’ve introduced a blunt to anti-cigarette people, and they liked it. Now there’s some hypocrisy for ya :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

We would have fewer problems in this world :earth_americas: if we all just sat in a big as circle :o: and puff puff :dash: pass pass! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Looks like you 🫵 have been around since back in the day. Checked out your profile! :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m one of the last Mohicans if you will in that tribe of growers

1 Like

I am an old myself OG original gangster! :wink::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Oh wow, I wasn’t aware. Happy to hear someone is still around from those originating days :facepunch::grin:

1 Like

Was born in the early 60s and grew up in the 70s

1 Like

We actually started the trend of grow logs before other forums…lol digital cameras and memory cards. Taking picture was an ordeal to do

1 Like

Long hair, jeans , fry boots :boot:, chuck taylors, albums, turntables, muscle cars, yeah that’s me in a nut shell, a bit grayer and a little slower but that’s me. We had to make everything back in the day and it was all hippie technology! Those were the days!

2 Likes

Is it live or is it memorex

2 Likes

i still have the sign from Tower Records Manhatten

its in my garage next to the tower records listening center sign

1 Like

These kids now a days could not even hold a candle :candle: to are asses at all. Lazy slackers, in the rear with the gear. They think that the world is run from them fuck’n I phones and computers :computer::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: take away their electronics and electricity :flushed: and they are all fucked.:laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Oh yes I feel it coming…

2 Likes

You know who invented all that shit :flushed: are generation. With out us no video games, no cellphones, and the list goes on and on. When they look :eyes: back at history we are the innovators for the most technology they will ever see, we created the foundation for almost all of it! :scream:

1 Like

Peace and good vibes to all I am going to play my guitar :guitar: and burn :fire: some tree :evergreen_tree::sunglasses::wink:

1 Like

I roll a couple of joints with my morning coffee and just hit them (or the roaches) through out the day but after dinner I tend to hit the bong. I have a pipe but rarely use. Think they stink.

No blunts, reformed smoker and refuse to touch tobacco (did smoke one out of curiosity , don’t get get mixing weed with tobacco).

3 Likes

I run straight weed

No tobacco in my blunts

2 Likes

Mav has a whole range of rigs from $ to $$$: Dab Rigs – MAV GLASS

They have a 15% discount that pops up if you sign up for the notifications.

My enail is a Galaxy:
https://galaxyenails.com

Happy fat dabs!

2 Likes

Small hits from a glass pipe a couple times a day = all day mind medication.

IMG_7265

5 Likes

I have a lot of glass bongs, pipes. Love cones. But this wooden pipe is my usual smoking device. Don’t have to worry about breaking it and small enough to keep in a pocket!!

6 Likes